27

Emily's POV

I woke up at 10 AM from my constantly bussing phone. Jess sent me 10 messages telling me about her adventure with Tony last night. Apparently, he wasn't so bad as she thought. I moved to the other side of the bed but it was empty and cold.

Please give the man some brains not to leave me in the morning after our first sex! I stood up and went to the bathroom doing my morning routine. When I entered the living room I was greeted with the smell of bacon.

Daniel was standing near the stove showing me off his perfect back and rippled muscles. I ran to him hopping on his back and hugging him like a koala bear.

"Morning, love" he turned his head and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Morning. I'm starving!" I said jumping down from him but rubbing my hands on his chest in the process.

"Babe, if you won't stop rubbing me with your arms we might just start with dessert," he said in his husky voice.

I moved my hands up and down his V-line and straight to his waistband. I wasn't planning to do anything but seeing this Greek God in all his might near the stove made my cervix skip a beat. And I always was a curious woman after all.

"I don't mind having a little taste of dessert before breakfast," I whispered in his ear standing on my toes.

I moved my hand inside his briefs and gripped his already hard member in my hand. Pumping it a couple of times Daniel let out a groan turning around to me and catching my face in his hands. He kissed me devouring every corner of my mouth with his tongue. I pumped my hand tighter and faster feeling the thick veins under my fingers.

"I think someone needs a good reminder..." I trailed off kissing his chest making my way down leaving wet kisses. As I reached his briefs I tugged them down freeing his enormous dick straight into my face. I kneeled in front of him licking my lips and looking into his lustful eyes. He was really huge and I had second thoughts but I knew that for what I was going to do now, I can handle him. After today I really should start practicing or something, maybe buy a couple of eggplants? Or maybe I can google some courses "How not to gag and vomit if your boyfriend has a horse dick". I swirled my tongue around his tip licking the drop of precum and making him hiss in satisfaction.

"Reminder of what baby?" he barely whispered to me as I pushed him down my throat as much as I could. This was my first time and I wasn't sure if I am doing everything right. But by the looks of it, it was quite okay. I bobbed my head a couple of times and when I felt Daniel's hand on the back of my head tangling in my hair I released his shaft with a popping sound. Squeezing his ball lightly with my hand I stood up.

"A reminder that I am still mad at you for whoring yourself," I said licking my lips and moaning right in his face. His eyes went wide and he couldn't move a muscle. "A reminder that from now on you will have to earn your forgiveness" I kissed him on the lips and sat on a stool turning my back to him.

"Baby! That's not fair! How am I supposed to work today with a boner in my pants?" he whined like a little baby. He slipped on a stool opposite me and started playing with the fork.

I took a bite of crusty bacon and only smirked at him shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, game on little dove. If you want me to make it up for you I will turn the world upside down for you, I will buy you every present possible and fuck you raw every night until you scream your forgiveness." He said sipping his coffee like he didn't just say all that in my face

"Hang on. It's not fair! You can't use sex. I'm a newbie in that area and it will be easy for you to make me satisfied," I spat at him.

"Okay, then let's make a deal. I can do whatever I want except actually burying myself in you." He smirked deviously.

I gave his argument a little thought and then agreed to it. What can he possibly do, right?

"Great, so when are you moving in with me?" Daniel beamed happily cutting another piece of omelet and putting it between his perfect lips. Damn that man! Why is he always so sexy?

"Who says I will move in with you?" I asked him giving him the most innocent smile.

"Oh, come on! How am I going to beg for forgiveness if half a day I will be at work and then I will go home to sleep in a cold bed?" he said with pleading eyes.

"I don't care. We will start from the beginning and make it right this time" I said confidently standing up and moving to wash dirty dishes.

As I was ending the last glass I felt a hot breath on my neck ghosting down my shoulder.

"I truly am sorry baby. All jokes aside. I love you and want to show you that I deserve you" he said snaking his hand on my belly circling it with his ruff hand but somehow it felt completely soft and gentle.

He kissed my shoulder blades and snaked his hand lower to my core pushing my panties aside. I huffed a shaky breath when he touched my clit moving his hand like a damn professional. I tried hard not to moan but when he bit my earlobe my senses were going on their own.

"Mmm, you enjoy it don't you, little dove?" he whispered in my ear making my whole body shudder. "How about a date Saturday night? I will take you for a delicious dinner, then dancing and then dessert" with the last word he thrust his finger in me and my legs turned into jelly. He caught me with his other hand and leaned me on the sink. Pressing hot kisses in my spine he continued to finger-fuck me until I felt my legs got hot shooting waves to my core. It was always funny for me, how my orgasm came. It never started in my belly but always in my toes and was building up to my pussy.

"How do you think baby, do you deserve to cum after what you did to me earlier?" he quickened his pace and I felt my whole body trembling. I was so close. "I would love to see you frustrated but I love seeing you all flushed and satisfied more," he said biting my shoulder. I came hard screaming his name, my knuckles white from the grip on the sink.

Daniel scooped me and helped me to sit on a counter facing him while I was still feeling dizzy from the orgasm.

"I love when your cheeks and so rosy and your fast heartbeat makes your chest rise and fall showing me just how perfect your breasts are," he said looking me in the eyes while cupping my face. How can this man be so perfect and annoy me at the same time, I'll never know.

"Okay. Smooth talker, I think we both have work." I said with a smile, kissing his lips softly I jumped from the counter. "I probably won't be able to see you till Saturday. I have a lot of work and I will help planning Olly his wedding in the evenings. So you can go and help me shower now or I'll see you on the weekend" I winked seductively at him over my shoulder. But I didn't even make it to the middle of the living room when Daniel grabbed me by the waist and shoved me on his shoulder showing me his perfect firm butt.

"That's a nice view," I said smacking him while he continued his trip to the shower.

"I assure you my front is much breathtaking" he smacked my ass mirroring my actions. "And I mean it literally" he added. Oh I know, I tried that lollypop, alright.

__________________________

Hi guys! Please leave a comment, it's so important for me to see your feedback. Lots of love, author