19

Daniel's POV

"...Now, be a good girl and strip for me" my voice was commanding but gentle. I didn't know if she can handle me and I needed to know if she can give it up to me. This was a big part of me and I wanted to share it with her.

Emily stood up from the bed right beside me and I sat up facing her. Her moves were sophisticated but shy. I drank every little move she made until her smooth body was on a display in front of my eyes. I reached to her with my hands caressing her curves with my rough fingers, every touch like electricity shot straight to my pants.

"Kneel" I ordered her. She cocked her eyebrow at me but after a few seconds, she was right where I wanted her.

"Do you trust me, little dove?" I asked with a stoic look. She burned me with her sparkling eyes and I knew this was the moment when everything would stop or this was the moment when everything was just beginning.

"I do" her voice struck through my ears right to my soul.

"Stretch your hands to me, palms up," I said and she immediately obeyed. Not a pinch of hesitancy in her moves.

"Good girl," I said and shifted to my pants to retrieve my tie I took off before we started the barbeque. I tied her wrists perfectly tight so that she won't be able to untangle them. Her eyes were full of surprise but she didn't say anything. I took it as a good sign and stood from the bed. Leaning I took her chin in my hand making her looking me in the eye.

"If you in any time will feel uncomfortable or you want to stop, tell me. I need you to think of a word. Safeword that will stop me from doing whatever I will be doing to you if you don't feel comfortable. Okay?" I put more pressure on her chin and she only nodded in response.

"Words, love" I commanded.

"Okay" her soft answer was quick.

 "Good. You're so responsive, I love it. I will be right back. Lay on the bed on your back, legs spread apart and wait for me" I released her chin and quickly made my way to my bedroom thanking God it was close to hers.

I took a couple of things from my closet and returned back finding Emily laying in the bed just like I ordered her. Fuck, that sight made me hard as a rock. When she saw me moving closer to the bed her eyes snapped at what I was carrying in my hands. I placed everything on the foot of the bed not showing her what I got there. I put my knee on the bed near her shoulders dipping the mattress and leaned to her face connecting my lips with hers in a gentle long kiss. I took her by the back of her head sucking all the air from her like a hungry teenager. When we broke from the kiss we both were panting heavily looking each other in the eyes. I leaned back and took a pair of leather handcuffs and connected them with the tie on her hands and to the head of her bed.

"Did you thought about your safe-word baby?" I whispered in her ear.

"Y-yes. Purple" she answered almost uncertainly.

"Okay. Whether you feel you want to stop, say "purple" and I will stop right away. This is a really important part so I need to be sure you will say it when you will feel overwhelmed" I said and she nodded. "Now I will blindfold you. This will help you to block one of your senses and sharpen the others." putting the blindfold over her eyes I gave her one more kiss on the lips and moved down to her neck than to her cleavage and down to her stomach peppering wet kisses all the way down.

She trembled under me with every touch of my lips. I moved back up from her belly button to her breasts taking one in my mouth and sucking it with a little force. My other hand moved and pinched her other soft nipple.

"Oh fuck..." she inhaled sharply making her breasts moving up and deeper in my mouth. Her skin was now covered with goosebumps and quiet moans escaping her mouth while I played with one nipple changing to another from time to time. When she was a moaning mess I slid my hand lower to her abdomen and made a little pressure letting her know what will be next. My finger pushed lower to her clit and all the way down to her lips.

"You're so soaked wet for me baby... The smell of your arousal makes me painfully hard right now" I whispered into her skin making her shudder.

I moved my finger up to her clit moisturizing it with her juices and moved my finger down till her ass hole. She tensed but after I moved my finger back up and then back down repeating the movements, she relaxed. Her breathing increased and she started to move her hips meeting the moving of my finger. I added one more finger and when I was on my way down from the clit I pushed one finger inside her drenched folds making her arch her back. Her walls tightened around my finger and if I thought I couldn't be any harder I was wrong. I made a couple of moves in and out of her and removed my finger sucking on it. Her taste was like a drug for me wanting it more and more.

"Mmm... So sweet" I removed my finger with a pop sound. "Do you want to know how sweet you are? I bet you never tasted yourself" I said moving my finger back into her core pulling out another deep moan from her throat. Then I got that finger to her lips teasing her and she eagerly sucked it making humming sounds. Her tongue swirled around my finger and she sucked it hard like a vacuum.
"Jesus... You're gonna be the death of me, little dove" I said and removed my finger from her lips.

I pulled her lower on the bed and flipped her in one quick move propping her on her knees with elbows on her pillow. I pushed my hand on her lower back making her ass stick up higher showing me her sweet pink pussy. Her lips were glistening with her juices making me want to sink there and never leave. I gently caressed her ass cheeks with my hands and licked them swirling my tongue in circles. I took a mini wand and brought it to life. Emily shifted on the bed from the bussing noises but didn't move from me.

"Remember, if it's too much you have to say it, baby" I reminded her and the next second I applied the vibrator to her clit with my left hand. Her whole body trembled and she cursed under her breath. I took my time caressing her ass with my other hand and then I lowered my head and moved my tongue in her wet hot pussy. The response her body gave me encouraged me to move deeper and I stuck my tongue deeper in her hole slurping every drop of her. I made a steady pace tongue-fucking her while my hand was firmly holding the vibrator on her clit.

"Oh fuck...I can't anymore... Please Daniel..." she pleaded moving her ass up and down.

I felt her walls tightening on my tongue and I knew she was close. I kept fucking her with my tongue and moved my hand higher to pinch her ass cheek. She flinched but kept moving her butt so I took my chance and slapped her with my hand.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna...I'm.." she was almost there.
"Cum, baby. Cum right on my tongue" I smacked her ass again and again not stopping until I felt her pussy contracting with my tongue still in it. She arched her back cursing and shuddering screaming my name a couple of times. I licked every little drop of her and then helped her lay down flat on her stomach. I turned off the wand and moved up and I unlocked the cuffs and undid the tie on her hands. She was breathing heavily, drops of sweat made her skin glistening in the dark room. I turned her to face me and put her head on my chest hugging her tight until she was breathing normally.

"You're incredible Emily. No woman made me so hungry for her as you do." I confessed not even wanting to hear what she has to say to me. I tangled my hand in her hair kissing her forehead.

"That was... I've never experienced anything like that... Thank you" she whispered in my chest circling her hands around my torso.

"This will only get better, I promise you" I kissed her soft lips, "Let's get you showered and back in bed. You need to rest." I scooped her in my arms and lifted her in one swift move standing from the bed.

"It's okay, I can shower quickly and be right back" she muttered under her breath.

"No, I will take care of you," I said entering the bathroom and putting her on the sink counter. I turned on the shower checking the water for the perfect temperature and got Emily to the shower standing behind her.

"I will always take care of you," I whispered in her ear hugging her from behind.