30

Daniel's POV

I groaned from the pain in my head. I tried to turn around but plopped down on my butt.

"Fuckkk. Why the hell I am in the office?" I hissed. The couch was too small for me.

I stood up scratched my head and went to the bar for a bottle of water. Why I drank that much last night?

I sat on the couch gulping greedily my water when events of yesterday's night played in my head.

I saw Emily's neighbor coming from her apartment in the towel. I was fuming with anger and ended up drinking at the bar. I felt like my heart was ripped from my chest when I recalled her words to him.

Of course, I would never sleep with anybody else. That blonde was bothering me for about half an hour when Emily showed up. But I was so pissed at her that I decided to play it off. I was stunned to see how she took care of that blonde and the words she said to me. I never saw that possessiveness in her earlier. Yeah, I fucked up again. I hate myself for not just going and talking to her. If it was someone else, I would definitely storm to that guy and beat the shit out of him. But with Emily it's different. It's not just about my pride. It's about my feelings.

It was only 10 AM so I got up make myself presentable and went straight to Emily taking some coffee to go with me.

I have been standing in front of her door for 15 minutes now and still, I couldn't compose all my thoughts together. To hell with the words I will just hug her tight and say sorry.

Knock knock.

Silence.

I tried again and heard shuffling on the other side. The lock was making sounds and when the door was opened my eyes went wide and I clenched the paper packet with a muffin that I bought for Emily.

"Will you come in or you're just going to make another assumption and walk away?" Tony said lazily rubbing his eyes. He was casually standing in front of me in just his boxers.

I think I'm losing my mind!

I moved inside and stood rooted near the door. Tony smirked at me and went to the couch and started getting dressing. While I was thinking about what should I do, shoot myself or shoot Tony, Emily entered the living room. She wore her short pajamas her hair was a bird's nest and I could see that she was badly hungover. She stopped in her tracks when she saw me. Then her eyes went to Tony who was buckling his belt. Then back at me. She smiled evilly and moved to the kitchen without any words but not before stopping near me and snatching two cups of coffee from my hand. That woman and her ways.

"Tony, would you like some coffee?" she called him from the kitchen.

"Sure Princess, coming" he straightened his shirt and also disappeared into the kitchen.

What the fuck is going on? Why I must always I won't give them the pleasure of making a fool out of me. I marched to the kitchen where they both were already sitting and sipping coffee.

"Give me that!" I snatched back my coffee from Tony. "Care to explain what are you doing here and why the fuck were you in boxers?" I asked him calmly and believe me it was really hard.

"What does it look like to you?" Emily interrupted before Tony had a chance to say a word.

"I don't want to guess; I want to know" I stated confidently.

"Oh, now you want to know" she scoffed at me making Tony smirk.

"I know I shouldn't have behaved like I was behaving yesterday but you have to try and put yourself on my spot" I tried to explain.

"Oh, but you did put me on your spot. That's why I showed that plastic barbie piece of my mind. Didn't I?"

"Good point," I said lowering my head.

"Okkkay, I probably should go and leave you two to talk," Tony said awkwardly standing up.

He moved to Emily and kissed her forehead bidding her goodbye. What's up with him? He never acted like a protective brother.

We moved to the living room and Emily plopped on the couch resting her legs high on the pillow. Her arms were on her eyes making her boobs more visible when she was breathing. What a great view it gave me.

"I love you, you know that right?" I stated calmly.

"Yeah, tell that to your stupid decisions," she said without even looking in my way.

I moved to the couch and hovered over her. I took her arms from her beautiful face and looked in those doe eyes. Caressing her cheeks, I bent and kissed her lips. She moved her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I was going mad without her touch and it's been only one day. I deepened the kiss feeling her soft tongue entering my mouth. I tangled my hands in her hair and tugged on the roots enjoying the moan that escaped her lips.

"I don't want to bat anymore," I said among the kisses, "I want to be with you every minute of my life. To show you how much I love" I murmured.

She didn't answer me with words. She just started to tug on my belt freeing me from my pants while I eagerly started to strip her from her clothes.

"I don't want to wait too. I want to feel you, please" she said confidently. I stood from the couch leaving the remains of my clothes in a pile on the floor and she jumped on me circling her legs on my waist.

I wasted no time thrusting into her while we were still standing. My hands strongly gripped her thighs giving her body support. I moved inside in one quick thrust not giving her time to accommodate to me, earning a low moan from her.

"Bedroom now!' she commanded and I moved with the steady steps still with my little dove on my throbbing cock.

We were like two hungry teenagers devouring every possible part of each other's bodies. The sound of slapping flesh echoing through the walls while I inhaled the hot breath that she was exhaling. She was on her peak while I still longed for hot wet pussy. I flipped her on her stomach and positioned her on all fours entering vigorously from behind. I've never felt so much hunger for someone. I could feel her next release when her wall sucked my dick dipper.

"Hold it, babe. Cum when I tell you" I commanded. I was pounding her with such force the bed was banging into the wall. I snickered my hand down to her clit and started circling it in rythm with my thrust while supporting her waist with my other hand. I could feel my release close.

"Cum with me my love," I said and in an instant felt her juices covering me making me come undone right after her shooting all my load deep into her depts.

I fell on the bed still panting hard. Emily didn't move an inch still laying in a doggy-style pose. I smiled and helped her to put her body flat on the sheets.

"I'm still not moving in with you" she whispered looking at me through her thick tired lashes.

I laughed and kissed her forehead sweetly.

"Then you left me no choice. I am moving in with you, little dove" I said snuggling her closer to me. I could feel her smiling at my words on my chest. She knew I would never push her and just move in with her without her approval. I covered us with a blanket and we just laid in bed in complete silence. Our hearts beating in unison said it all.