29

Tony's POV

I received a call from Emily saying that Daniel stood her up. I left the boys in the security office and moved down to see her. She was clearly upset and I didn't want her to be alone now. I was angry and couldn't understand what happened to Daniel. I tried to call him myself but there was no response.

When I reached the bar area I saw her rooted to one spot. I smiled seeing her shiny curls and bare shoulders. She was clutching her bag in her tiny hands with such force, her knuckles were white. I sensed that something was off and the minute I reached her she almost fainted. Happily, I caught her on time. I turned my head in the direction her glossy eyes were looking and saw red. Daniel was sitting with a bimbo all over him.

I tensed up and was ready to kill making the first step towards but I felt her gentle touch on my hand.

"Don't. This is my battle." She said composing herself. She took a deep breath smiled at me and went straight to Daniel. I was hot on her heels. I will definitely give Daniel piece of my mind after Emily was done with him.

"I see you have a great time" she spoke confidently standing near his back.

The blond whore stopped fucking his ear with her tongue and turned her head in our direction.

"Who the fuck are you? Can't you see he's busy?" he purred disgustingly.

Daniel turned around, whiskey in his hand, and looked at Emily than at me. I saw disgust in his eyes. But also there was pain. I was now confused even more.

"This girl over here is my so-called girlfriend." He slurred to the blonde pointing his finger at Emily. The other hand snaked around the blonde's waist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked through greeted teeth. My patience was running low and I could feel my hands turning into fists.

"Tony, my man. Why are you here? Are you the next one on a hot session with my girlfriend? I'm sure she is more than willing to show you some good time" he said looking in Emily's eyes while finishing his glass in one gulp.

"That's it" I heard Emily said under her breath and the next thing I see is the blonde chick lying on the floor. Emily yanked her from her seat making her land on the ass. She grabbed her hair harshly and dug her fingers deep into the blonde's cheeks.

"If I ever see you again near my man consider yourself dead. I will break every bone in your silicone-filled body and pull out every single dyed hair from your stupid hollow scalp. Now get the fuck out of my sight before I make your worst dream come true" she hissed in her face and let her go.

The blonde bitch didn't even bother to stand up. She crawled her way the fuck out of here.

I was speechless. I knew Emily is a strong and feisty woman but I definitely didn't expect to see her like that. Daniel was sitting with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Emily rearranged her dress and tucked some curls behind her ear.

"Now you," she said moving closer to Daniel. I had to stand a little closer to them myself because I was afraid of what can be next.

"You saw a man leaving my apartment and instead of coming to me and clearing things up, you decided to get drunk and fuck that slut? Is this always the way you do?" she asked breathing close to his face furiously.

Daniel was staring at her blankly with still an open jaw.

"Do you really think that after I said that I loved you I would sleep around? Do you really think that low of me? Do you think that I would cheat on you?" she was showering him with questions but all Daniel did was sit and stare. I felt sorry for him. Stupid motherfucker jumped to yet another conclusion and ruined everything. Again.