17

Emily's POV

"Seriously?? Frozen pizza? Are you two kidding me?" my hight pitched voice startled them.

"What's wrong with that? You will like it. I make Tony-style" douchebag winked at me.

"I am not eating that! If you want to really enjoy Sunday barbeque you have to take me to the store and I will show you how it's made" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Everything goes great with a bottle of cold beer so I don't understand what's with all the bickering Princess?" Ton said enthusiastically gulping from his bottle.

"Okay, let's go. Tony keep the grill ready we will be back in under one hour." Daniel said putting his warm large hand on the small of my back leading me out.

The road was painfully silent. I knew I wanted to apologize but it was easier said than done.

"Where are we going?" I finally broke the silence.

"There's a farmer's market not far from us. We can buy meat and fresh vegetables for the grill. There's also one booth that has the best cider I've ever tasted" he said, his eyes never living the road.

"Wow, I didn't know you're a market guy. Are you sure that this Farmer's market of yours isn't just the crappy name for a five-star restaurant?" I teased him.

"I suggest you watch your mouth or I will have to stop the car and make it useful for a change" and there it was. Finally, his teasing sexy smirk appeared on his lips. I smiled back at him and went back absorbing the look from the window.

People were buzzing around, kids running under our feet with baskets and balloons. It was some kind of festival today. Daniel grabbed my hand leading me from one stand to another. We bought lots of fresh vegetables some meat and even fresh fish. I was so excited about being here. Everybody greeted us when we approached their stand proposing to try an apple or cheese.

The whole atmosphere felt like a big family gathering.

"Okay let's get the cider and get back home. These kids are making me crazy" Daniel said when one of the kids almost knocked him straight on the balls and fell on the ground.

"Are you scared of them or are you just scared that they will take your opportunity to have one?" I laughed helping the little kid to stand up.

"Laugh all you want it's not my pussy that will stretch enormously while pushing one of those out" he smirked pointing his head directly at my crotch.

"Okay. That's gross! Now, I need to go find some street toilet or a hole in the grass or whatever these markets have. Wait for me here or I will lose my shit if I get lost," I bickered at him.

"I will be here, don't worry, little dove" Daniel released my hand and took his phone from his pocket. That man was always working.

On my way back to Daniel after 15 or so minutes, I saw a woman standing right behind him putting her hands on his eyes from behind just as I approached.

"I hope you washed those hands, little dove" Daniel said playfully but when he turned his head his eyes went wide. He looked at me standing aside than at the woman and his face went red.

"Oh, little dove? That is entirely the opposite pet name for me, honey. The previous suits me better" she purred leaning to kiss his cheek.

I felt my blood boil and my heart stopped beating. Were they dating? Why I've never seen her at the mansion? And why in the hell even am I jealous?

"Hello, Gabi. I didn't know it was you. I thought it was Emily" he said tugging on my hand and pushing me closer to him. "This is Emily and Emily this is Gabi. Her parents work here in the market." It was obvious this whole situation was uncomfortable for him.