11

Daniel's POV

I made my way to the kitchen to take a bottle of water. I always started my mornings at the gym.

 "Top of the morning too ya, boss-man!", Tony said not moving his gaze from his phone. "So Monday morning, new day, new issues to deal with, new brats to defeat" his voice full of sarcasm.

"Yeap, and new respect to finding for your boss, you goone" I opened the bottle and gulped almost half of it at one time. " I need you to make some errands I've sent earlier to you. All needed to be done by noon so you better start now before I kick your ass out of here" I threw a bottle and it hit him in the head.

"Hey! That was rude! And besides, I would never in the world miss out on new arrival to get here. I hope she will wear something office-type but sexy", he grinned and I rolled my eyes turning on my heels and going to my room.

I took a shower and threw on one of my black suits with a white button-up shirt. My shoes were shiny and my watch screamed of my status. I had a whole department devoted to my watches. Since I was a kid I was a madman about the time, I needed to be in places strictly and sometimes I just sat and watched how the arrows moved in circles for hours.

I moved to my office and stood by the window looking at the car approaching to the front doors. I saw Robert moved to open the passenger's door for her but she was fast enough to do it by herself. I chuckled at her stubbornness and then my eyes trailed her body. She wore a tight black pencil skirt ending right above her knees and a see-through white blouse fitting her like a glove. I felt my heart sink and I had to fix my slacks from the tightness. Her dark curled hair was caressed by the wind whilst she swayed her hips to the entrance of the mansion. I composed myself and moved to the table, opening my laptop I started my usual work process waiting for her to enter.

In a couple of minutes, I heard heels clicking and the woman stormed to my office opening the doors so harshly that walls made a shiver. I continued to type without lifting my eyes on her. She stood near the door crossing her arms on her chest and sighed loudly. I tried my best not to laugh and look at her. I knew that if I wanted this to work I had to be strict. After a few minutes, she moved towards me and sat on the chair across from me. I was still typing.

"Are you going to say something or is my job to die in this chair?" she said and pouted her lips at me.

I shifted my eyes at her giving her a stern look. I saw Tony leaning on the door frame looking pissed of. I wonder how she managed to get on him for such a short time?

"I don't think I gave you permission to sit. And I never heard a knock on my door. Or am I deaf?" I said with a hard tone looking directly into her eyes.

"Who knows, I don't give a shit. I want my apartment back so let's get this over with. Tell me how much I owe you and I will tell you my terms to give the money back to you" her lips made a thin line and her breath was heavy.

"You're telling me the terms??" I laughed loudly and shook my head. "Little dove, I don't think you understand who you are talking to. I am making rules here. If I want I can sell your fucking apartment or sell you. I can do whatever I want and no little brat will tell me what to do!" I yelled while standing up and leaning on the table moving closer to her. "If I say you work for me it means you do whatever I will tell you to do and whenever I will tell it. You will move here from today on and you will start working from the next minute. I recall you will be homeless by the end of the week so you better be a courteous little dove and move your ass to the desk near the window and start to sort the piles of papers. There is an instruction on what you will need to do with them. Tony will show you your room. Your stuff will be here by the end of the day" I motioned Tony and he moved to her grabbing her by the elbow.

She was shocked. She opened her mouth but then closed it probably not knowing what to say.

"And wipe that red lipstick from your lips, I hate red and I expect you to dress according to my will" I sat down and continued to work on the laptop.

"But...I...You can't....Who do you think you are ordering me things?!" she tried to sound serious but her facial expression said it all to me. The poor little rabbit was caught.

"One more word and I will add house cleaning and cooking to your list. Go and clean up the mess on your face, I need you to get the job done by 5 PM" I said not averting my gaze from my laptop. Boy, I was so enjoying this.

"Come on brat, I will show you your room", Tony yanked her from the chair and they disappeared into the hallway.

The day went by peacefully and in silence. Emily was sorting the documents while I made some calls and signed some documents Lucy left me the other day. From time to time I could feel her gaze piercing through me but I didn't acknowledge her presence. This was my tactic.

"Okay, it's almost 5 and I need to go to the club. You can order some food and do whatever you want. You cannot enter my bedroom or my office. The rest of the house is all yours. If you want to get out, you need to tell me first. And remember one thing. I don't give a damn if you run. I won't try to close you up here, I am not a maniac. I will just sell the apartment and that will be all." I stood and stormed out of the office not giving her a chance to answer.

Tony was already waiting for me in the car when I sat down on the passenger's seat. I buckled my belt and made myself comfortable.

"Are you sure it is a good choice to leave her alone here?" Tony asked looking at the office windows.

"We have cameras all over the house. She is not so stupid to do something...I hope... Robert, to the club" I ordered and the car went into motion within seconds.

I had to deal with the new investors tonight and make them sign the contract with me. But all I could think about was that red lips pouted at me. What in the world was wrong with me?