7

Unknown POV

I moved to the cabinet in the corner of my office and got the blanket. I often stayed late and ended up sleeping on that couch, that's why I knew she would be comfortable. I covered her tucking the blanket carefully and signaling Tony we exit the office.

"What was that? I've never seen you this soft with anyone" Tony smirked with delight in his eyes.

"Mind your own business and better make sure those two idiots never show up near me!" I pointed my finger to the two useless corps standing and waiting for their sentence. "I want you to find everything you can about that girl and how she ended up in my office. And you better make sure there's no scratch on her otherwise the hell will rise" with those words I entered one of the VIP rooms and made myself comfortable on the couch. I poured some whiskey and worked on my phone waiting for some news from Tony.

How in the world was it possible that the same woman that occupied my mind lately, the one that I thought I would never meet especially under these circumstances ended up on my couch? And as a fucking hostage? How was I going to deal with this shit?

In a half-hour, Tony entered with a red folder in his hands and that annoying look on his face. I made a note to myself to punch him in the face when the opportunity comes.

"She is quite a figure. I couldn't find anything about her childhood, the woman just appeared at the age of eighteen and started to catch different motherfuckers who cheat on their women. Eventually, she ended up working for rich mostly old bitches and earning her reputation as one of the best in her field. She is really good at finding people I must say, she is a sneaky little one. She was with Aaron because she was on a mission to make Aaron cheat on her old-lady-girlfriend. Apparently granny offered her quite a bonus for catching the bastard. And according to the info that I found she has just applied for buying an apartment and you'll never guess where" Tony spilled all that he had on me.

I took the folder looking through the pages. Emily Green. Where did she come from? Why such secrecy? A devilish smile crept my lips looking at the real estate company that should sign a purchase contract. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Lucy. She was the one who worked with the clients in one of my companies and occasionally helped my assistant with her work.

"Hello, Lucy. I need you to tell me all you know about the contract that you will seal soon. The client's name is Emily Green. And make it now I don't have any time to wait" I said and lit my cigarette with the other hand.

"Sure my boss-man. For you anything and even more" she purred to me and I could hear her shuffling through some papers. We had a couple of hot nights when she started working for me and sometimes even now when I'm bored. But it was never exclusive. I always told my intentions beforehand but Lucy seemed to really enjoy my cock so from time to time she tries to lure me into her permanently.

"She is buying an apartment at the Lake View East. We are supposed to seal it on Monday. She told me that she had some work or something like that and that she will have all the money by then. Is something wrong?" she asked with curiosity in her voice.

So this case was primary for her and she totally lost it because the two idiots thought it would be great to kidnap her.

"Should I cancel the deal? I can do it now and will be at yours within an hour if you want." Lucy snatched me from my thoughts. I closed my eyes and saw Emily's peaceful sleeping face in front of me and made the most stupid idea in the world.

"No, close it. I want you to call my account and transfer money so that Miss Green won't need to pay any more. I expect you to finish by tomorrow morning and drop the documents at my place" I ended the call and turned my head to Tony who sat in pure shock looking at me like I had a plague.

"No fucking word or I swear I will end you right here right now! Call me the minute she wakes up and try not to scare her with your beast-look" I hissed at him and made my way out from the club. I needed some fresh air. I had just signed up for something that I couldn't actually understand and I had to make my head think clear.

Who knew that this boring long day will end up with new opportunities for me?