31

Emily's POV

I woke up when it was dark already. I rubbed my eyes and tried to stretch my body but failed. Daniel's arms were caging me under his weight. I felt complete. The warmth of his body was soothing me and his hot breath tickled the hair on the top of my head.

How many times have I tried to convince myself that I don't need anybody in my life. How stupid was I?

I carefully removed Daniel's body from me trying not to wake him and went to the bathroom. I did my routine and was about to head to the kitchen when the door to the bathroom was opened with a thud and a sleepy angry face appeared in front of me.

"Who allowed you to leave the bed?" he asked pouting his plump rosy lips. I smiled and came closer looking up at his beautiful face.

"You know that we won't wake up every morning together, right?" I cupped his cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his jaw.

"Well then, let's make all the time we have right now useful" he smirked and the next second I was in the air and Daniel was taking two big strides into the shower.

He placed me on a cold tile floor and turned the shower making the water temperature comfortable. I felt goosebumps roaming my body when he touched my skin. Using the loofah, he carefully cleaned every part of my body. Moving to my breast he squeezed them gently putting some pressure. A moan escaped my mouth and I parted my lips from the sensation. His tongue took the opportunity at started to devour every corner of my mouth leaving me breathless. His rock hardness pressed to my stomach making me greedier for him.

"So perfect" he moaned in my mouth lowering his hands to my ass cheeks.

I tangled my hands in his wet silky hair and tugged with force losing the connection of our lips. I looked into those deep lustful eyes and couldn't understand how I can live now without him.

I moved my hands to his chest and then to his stomach never losing eye contact with him. I kissed his jaw and lowered my lips to his chest peppering open-mouth kisses receiving a low sexy growl from him. The sounds he made gave me a tingle sensation in my whole body. Never in my life was I so turned on just by the sound of a man.

I kneeled in front of him and started kissing his stomach lowering my lips further down.

"Baby...Fuck..." he growled putting his hands on my head. I trailed my fingertips lining all the curves of his V-line and lowering my hands to his pubic bone. His dick was in my eye line and it was glistening with precum inviting me to do whatever I want.

I licked my lips and looked up at Daniel. His body was tensed and his jaw was clenched.

"Baby, you don't have-" he couldn't finish his sentence when I swirled my tongue wiping every drop of precum with it. I know I am no expert in this region but something inside me wants to pleasure him so much that I can't stop myself.

I took his shaft in my hand at the root with little pressure and licked it from the tip and down to my hand. The feeling of Daniel shuddering from my moves made me extremely wet myself. The strong tugging of my hair in his hands and pain in my knees shot some strange sensation to my core. I took the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Moving my head slowly up and down I tried to take as much of him as I can making a vacuum with the help of my cheeks. I could feel the thick veins on my tongue and couldn't stop but push him further feeling the pressure at the end of my throat. I smiled in my head knowing that I am one lucky bitch for not having a gaging reflex. I released my hands and deep-throated him looking at these mesmerizing deep-green eyes full of lust and desire. I felt my eyes start to gather tears from the pressure that was deep in my mouth but I don't lose eye contact still bobbing my head. I secured my hands on my thighs and made myself comfortable putting my weight on my feet.