14

Daniel's POV

Seeing Emily in that lacy set made me go wild. She was like the most perfect woman I have ever laid my eyes on. The smell of her skin still lingered in my nose. I stood near the window looking at the garden thinking of all the things I wanted to do with that perfect body when she entered the living room and as always gave that attitude of hers to Tony.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her and my jaw kept open all the time. It's like someone has sucked all the air from my lungs. I kissed her hand and made our way out of the mansion never leaving my hand on her back.

We made our way to the restaurant where the dinner was held. It wasn't the usual dinner. It was a small party hosting by the man who I was looking to work with for a long time.

"Okay, that guy over there is our target, I need you to charm him and made him sign a contract with us. He always avoids me. He is a real family guy and hates prudes." I took her delicate hand in mine and we approached Richard.

"Daniel, my boy! I'm glad you joined us." He gave me a side-hug and turned his attention to Emily.

"And who is this charming young lady? Daniel where were you hiding this precious diamond from us?"

"Nice to see you, Richard. This is Emily. Emily this is the man who doesn't know what he loses while not working with us" I smiled.

"Hello sir, it's really nice to meet you" she moved her delicate hand to Richard's shaking it.

"Aren't you a sweet little thing? What did you forget near Daniel "The Shark"?"

"The shark? Oh, please, sir. For all I know he is a total jellyfish in my hands" Emily smiled winking at me.

"Haha! I like her Daniel. She is funny and gorgeous. Everything the man needs." Richard laughed kissing Emily's hand and patting it lightly.

"Now-now Richard, this is just a tip of the iceberg of what the woman needs to have up her sleeve with men like you" Rosa appeared from Richard's back.

"Hello, Daniel. I am glad you could join us. And I believe this young lady is the one who stole your cold heart? I am Rosa, Richard's wife. Honey, I hope you have a lot of spare time and courage to turn this Tin Woodman into a real boy" she smiled softly and squeezed my shoulder lightly.

"I think it will need only some training and some snacks for this tuff puppy to behave, no Oz involved" Emily commented and leaned on me.

Everybody laughed and Rose even gave her a high-five which I've never seen for the whole time I knew her.

"Okay, if you all finished up insulting me maybe we can finally have some dinner?" I was angry about their encounter but it made me really happy to see how Emily was fast to capture their hearts.

The evening went really well. Emily charmed everybody and Richard even promised her to talk to me about our deal if she will teach him how to open the champagne bottle with a knife.

After dinner, we moved to the buffet hall with the music and dancing and everything.

"Emily, may I have this dance?" Richard's son Sean appeared from nowhere with a sheepish smile reaching for her hand. Emily's eyes sparkled devilishly at me and then she took his hand and went to the center of the dancefloor. I just stood on the spot mesmerized by how this woman could look so damn perfect moving to the music.

"If you won't look out for her son, then she soon could be my daughter-in-law" Richard patted my back and looked at Emily laughing while Sean was whispering something in her ear. I felt my blood boil and couldn't stop looking at how he lowered his hand on her exposed silky skin.