3

Emily's POV

"Wow! Why are you guys so serious? Why are you all dressed up in black like some gang members of something? Or maybe you're Mafia and you can spank my little ass for being so mouthy with you?" Jess blurted out and I understood that it's my cue to intervene. I've been sitting for the last 10 minutes looking at three muscular men becoming more irritated with each next word that has left Jess's mouth. And just as that last sentence was spoken two of them stood up with angry eyes putting hands on the backsides of their backs.

I know exactly what kind of men do moves like this. The ones that carry their guns underneath their jackets. Don't ask how I know it, I just do. And when you see three beautifully build up men in expensive suits you should start going in the opposite direction without any eye contact. 

You could tell for sure that the two standing men were protecting the third one which made him the boss. That gorgeous piece of meat was sitting with his back to the wall and elbows resting on the table. A mischievous smirk on his plump lips made his smooth jawlines slightly move. He didn't look intense like the other two men. His eyes were sparkling with something that I couldn't quite read which mostly never happened before. He was magnetizing and radiated power.

I came back from my trance and tried not to fall moving quickly to their table snatching Jess out of the seat. Tension filled the air and I understood that I had to make quick decisions. I turned my head to the sexy boss and gave him the scariest look that I had.

"I would have to say you will do better without this drunk piece of pussy and continue to sit here and intimidate others." Then I turned my gaze to the two stones standing next to me and Jess.

 "You should really try to keep your guns in your shoulder belts instead of the pants. It will take you less time to use them, gentlemen". With that, I switched the fourth gear and led my stupid friend to the restrooms.

"Are you fucking stupid? Do you have any idea who these men were? Or you're so fucked up that you can't see that they are not the ones you can full around with?!" I used all my strength not to put her head in that toilet that she's been hugging and flush it. There is no logic to explain something to a drunk so I just turned around on my heels and exited the restroom moving my jelly legs to the end of the dark hall where Jack stores all kinds of boxes and other dusty stuff.

I secured myself to the wall and lit up my cigarette. Inhaling the toxic smoke, I felt my head swirling. Probably not the greatest choice to gulp a gallon of alcohol and end up smoking. But we live only ones, right? Suddenly I was withdrawn from my thoughts with a minty breath on the left side of my neck.

"You know, it's a really bad habit and you can end up with the punishment for smoking" I heard a deep voice behind me. It was dangerously calm and soothing like before a horrible storm. In the next second the cigarette was snitched from my hand. I froze on the spot and tried to understand if that's for real or my drunk head was playing mind games with me.

I could smell the intoxicating scent of wood and aftershave and tried to make up a hundred and one ways to get away out of there. But all I could do is stay there and not move a muscle. I started to breathe rapidly as I felt how a big warm hand started to make circles on my thigh. Electricity shot through my body straight to my panties and I could register that I was starting to get wet. I tried to turn around but in a second I was pinned by something to the wall. A stone-hard chest pressed to my back made the air in my lungs leave. My belly was touching the cold stone wall and my back was burning from the contact with the unknown person. I felt moist warm lips on my neck that made me shiver with desire. I was screaming in my head and yet there was not a single word that came out of my mouth. Why did it feel right?

"I can tell that you're the feisty one, little kitten. You saved your pal so now I will need a small reward for my patience."

His hand slipped under my shirt and a gasped for air. The other hand tilted my head to have better access to my neck as he started licking and sucking on it. I couldn't understand what was going on but my body definitely loved it. His hand went up to my bra leaving my skin on fire from his touch. I felt a bite on my shoulder at the same time as he cupped my breasts in a gentle but strong way. A soft moan left my mouth and I placed my hands on the wall absolutely surrendering to a stranger.

"Such a naughty girl. Tsk tsk tsk, I can tell that you're already wet for me." he let out a small chuckle understanding my moves.

I felt his body tense up as his hard-on pressed against my ass-cheeks and I arched my back wanting to feel him more. Am I totally crazy? He lifted my shirt above my breasts and in one swift move, he unclasped my bra exposing my bare skin. My nipples hardened against his touch. Everything he was doing made me pleading for more. I placed my hand on top of his and started pinching my nipple. I felt his cock twitch and I couldn't bear the tension and I started grinding my ass against his shaft. The moment felt so intense but somehow so meant to be. Circling one hand down my stomach he moved lower, each inch felt like agony to my body. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I felt his warm palm making its way to my sensitive spot. In one quick movement, he took my jaw with his other hand in a demanding way and pressed my body to him even harder. I opened my mouth in anticipation of what will be next forming a silent "O' with my lips. His smooth tongue slipped into my ear and I totally lost it. My legs started to tremble and I couldn't handle my own weight.

"Shh. I got you." He whispered and secured me on his chest.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't shut my mouth or even take a normal breath. The gentle touch of his finger on my clit made me moan loudly as the wave of bliss broke through my body. He teased me rubbing up and down sending waves of pleasure to my insides. He moved his hand lower to my swollen lips and parted them with one quick motion as the world started spinning around me. My core skipped a beat as I felt his two fingers invading me with one quick move. I slowly closed my eyes and slid down on his fingers wanting more. The next second I felt cold air as he removed his fingers from me and I heard the sucking sound of his fingers in his mouth. He licked them up making yummy sounds and stepped back from me.

"Mmmm. This is probably the best dessert that I've ever tried" his husky voice was full of lust.

Once again I closed my eyes and I tried to recollect my thoughts so I could confront him but when I turned around there was no one there.

What an actual FUCK?

I woke up in my bed at noon, my head pounded from pain. I opened my lids and sat down. Well, who could know that a huge amount of whiskey could generate such naughty dreams?

Unknown POV

I was sitting drinking my coffee with Tony and Max and staring at her. I never saw such a beautiful woman by all means. Sure I had my fair share of them but no one compared to her. She was radiating confidence. I love that in women. She didn't have a modeling body but her curves were perfectly shaped. Lose top showed a perfect amount of her cleavage leaving a place for imagination. Her eyes were sparkling and that smile made my cock twitch. I could imagine how that lips would feel around my hard member. And when her dumb friend made a move to us I knew I could make this opportunity playing my way. God! She tasted like honey with a little saltiness. I never acted like this before but I would totally replay it with her. Something with that woman made me want more and I definitely knew this was not the last time I saw her.

______________________________________________________

Hi guys! Soooo... The mystery man appeared and soon we will know how they will meet again. Please give me some of your thoughts