Chapter 13

Y/N's POV
Months Later

Some members of the Dora had explained to us that Earth was at war with a man from space who planned to wipe out half of the population of the universe. He would come here to steal an 'infinity stone' from a man named Vision.

Our mission was to stop him at all costs. Steve and his team would be joining us. The good thing about this universal war, was that I would get to see my brother after almost two years.

We were waiting outside the palace for the Avengers.

Soon enough a jet landed in front of us. T'challa, Ayo, Okoye and other members of the Dora greeted the visitors.

As T'challa explained to the Avengers who would be helping them, we decided to step in.

"You will have a my Kingsguard, the Dora Milaje, The Boarder Tribes and..." It was our cue to introduce ourselves.

"A couple of semi-stable super soldiers" Bucky said while we walked towards the group.

Steve made his way towards us and hugged us both.

"How have you been ?" He asked us.

"Not bad for the end of the world" I said.

Not long after, Steve left with T'challa and some of the Avengers while we stayed outside and waited. In the sky some sort of bombs were falling in our direction. The bombs crashed on the vibranium shield protecting the city, leaving us all unharmed. Multiple bombs and ships began landing outside the shield.

~

We were walking to the battlefield. We had our weapons ready and now we waited for the enemy to attack.

Steve, Natasha and T'challa walked towards the barrier and tried reasoning with the aliens. After a while, they came back.

Steve stood to my right and Bucky stood to my left.

"What did they say ?" I asked Steve.

"We have to fight"

Aliens began running towards the shield, trying to get inside. Some would die and lose limbs, but they kept on trying.

"What the hell" Bucky said.

"They're killing themselves" Okoye said in shock.

Some of the creatures managed to get past the barrier and were now running towards us. We began shooting at them.

They weren't exactly strong. One or two bullets and the aliens would die. They soon stopped trying to reach us.

The creatures that couldn't get inside started to form a circle around the barrier. We needed to keep them all in front of us.

T'challa was about to order someone to open the barrier. We all got ready to run. The barrier opened and aliens began running towards us with the intent to destroy us.

"You better not get yourselves killed" I said to Steve and Bucky as we started running.

We began fighting the aliens, this time there were a lot more.

An alien was on top of Bucky. He had lost his gun and was now fighting hand to hand. Fighting giant aliens was much harder than fighting normal humans.

I jumped on top of the alien attacking Bucky and stuck a knife in its head. I pushed the alien's dead body off Bucky and helped him up.

"Let's team up. You watch my back I watch yours" I said.

He nodded.

Soon a portal of light appeared in the battlefield and from it emerged Thor, a racoon and a tree.