♣ Day 29 - An Anime You Wish Never Ended ♣

Day 29 - An Anime You Wish Never Ended And Just Continued Its Awesomeness ♣ 

Ouran High School Host Club 

Okay, I seriously don't mind the Host Club splitting up. I. Need. A . Season. 2. 

Now ;-;

The last episode was so heatwarming and bittersweet . . . ugh, and it just makes you crave for more. There was so much more manga episodes the anime team could have animated, and I would like to see a season 2 for it. Just, please. I don't care if Hunny and Mori leave. 

I just want to see Tamaki and Haruhi married. PLEASE ;-; 

This anime has ruined my life. 

Fruits Basket 

Whyyyyyy. The manga was so good. It just sucks that the animation team didn't want to animate a season 2. It doesn't make sense! The ratings were so good, and Tohru was such a lovable character. I really liked her.

I seriously would give anything for more episodes of Shigure, Kyo, and Yuki. The manga was successful, and even Funimation tried to convince them to make a season 2 . . . *sighs*

Just the idea of the zodiac was really cool, and applying it to anime was amazing. 

*wipes tear away*

Blue Exorcist 

Where the hell (lol) is season 2 of this awesome anime? Did it winning the best anime of the year 2013 not prove the greatness of this fantastic anime?

I know the manga is still going on, and I plan to read it soon (I've only got volume 1, and I was hooked from the start. My book store, however, doesn't have a volume 2 ;-;) . . . but seriously, the director needs to make up his mind. This series is flawless. The characters, story, and spectacular drama makes the series magnificent, and I really want Rin and Yukio and everyone to return for a season 2. The manga is extraordinary, just from reading one page of it, and I really hope the mangaka's hard work is actually represented, if this anime ever gets a season 2.

You know, why is it always season 2?

Death Note 

I just felt unsatisfied with the ending of Death Note. As great as it is, it felt anticlimatic as Light died. It would have been interesting to see the bad guy win for once in the series, but instead, the Japanese police force defeated him in the end.

It would have been cool to see after the episode ended, someone picks up a new Death Note, and a new story begins! xD Has anyone written a fanfiction for that? Because I would love to read it.

-

I guess that sorta concludes my 30 Day Challenge. Tomorrow I'll be listing all the anime I've ever watched!

Thank you guys so much for all the support <3 I had a ton of fun writing this, and I enjoyed reading all of your guys' own views and picks for anime. I met a lot of great people through this, and I give you all my thanks :D