♣ Day 14 - Character You Would Cosplay As ♣

♣ Day 14 - Character You Would Cosplay As (Or Have) 

ah fuck i have to retype all this shit since mY COMPUTER RANDOMLY DECIDED TO CRASH

Unfortunately, I've never cosplayed before, but I would like to in the future ^^ Possibly in the future I could attend a con if I had the money XD

But alas, I do want to cosplay a lot of characters, so let's list them all!

Fem!Prussia 

Oh holy moly guys. You would not believe the absolute urge I have to dress up as this bad ass lady. Prussia is already my favorite character, but the Nyotalia version of her? Fucking beautiful, guys. I love the personality of her, her confidence, amazingness, humor, and absolute beauty. I mean, look at her! I would die to have white hair like that, especially that long (seriously that's only in animes but whatever).

I love that Himapapa decided to put her in a pirate costume, since Prussia used to be one in his days, cause that outfit is just bad ass. It makes up like 70% of the bad assery of the costume. Freakin' fantastic, I'll tell you. I've always adored pirates as a child (anyone else a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean?)

Ciel Phantomhive 

Guys. Just guys. I love Ciel, since he's a splendid protagonist of Kuroshitsuji, but also since eighteenth (or is it seventeenth? please don't kill me if I'm wrong ;-;) clothes are so elegant and gorgeous. And since our hero Ciel wears posh clothing like a boss, I would definitely cosplay as him in the future. If only my chest was flatter like a male's XD. Those are the benefits of being a guy ;-;

Heck, I would wear ball gowns to school if I could. They're beautiful.

Asuna Yuuki 

She's pretty much the best-dressed in the entire game, lol. The Knights of the Blood Oath costume is so pretty and *sniffs* I would die to get a dress like that, even if it's just for a guild. I even spent two hours making an article for Otaku_Magazine on how to cosplay as her. That says something.

It's just that the uniform is so unique and stylish, it makes killing monsters in SAO ten times cooler. Unlike most guilds, KOBO actually distributes uniforms for its elite members, so I think that's significantly distinctive in the series (you know besides the fact it's run by the creator of the game LOL).