♣ Day 19 - Favorite Attack Someone Used In Anime ♣

Day 19 - Favorite Attack Someone Used In Anime

Fire Dragon's Roar 

Dragon Slayers are freaking rare, and when Natsu uses this attack, it just makes the anime even cooler. The amount of time spent on mastering this attack must have full effort put into this—and of course, since he's hot headed, stubborn Natsu, this is gonna be epic. 

The power and emotion put into this scene is amazing. The manga makes it look cool, but the anime makes it look legendary. The animation, force of Natsu's words, music, and the way the attack is done is just . . . absolutely magnificent. Seriously. Natsu's magic skills are powerful and raw, and the effect of the dragon appearing near Natsu during the attack is so unique. 

The after effects, of course, is fascinating as well. Explosions, fires, and absolute damage is to be expected of this attack. In summary, it's impossible to sum up the awesomeness of this attack in one word.

Colorful Canvas 

And I reference Shugo Chara once again ;; But still, it's such a sweet anime. Seriously.

This attack holds a special place in my heart, especially since Miki is one of my favorite charas, the character transformation is my favorite too—her artistic personality really shines through Amu in this scene, and that's why I like it so much.

Her giant paint brush is cool too. All those wonderful colors!

Sebastian's Attacks Overall 

This demon has too many attacks to go over that are all fabulous in their own way. I mean, just watch Kuroshitsuji. Seriously. It's amazing. 

I mean, butler forks and knives, explosions, flame torching, natural stealth . . . they're all so strategic, scary, and yet humorous to watch. That's Black Butler for you xD