♣ Day 16 - Anime You Want To See But Haven't Yet ♣

Day 16 - Anime You Want To See But Haven't Yet

There is somuch good anime there is out there that are yet to be watched. I tried to convince myself to watch some of the anime I've been dying to watch during my school breaks, but I was either too lazy or busy DX

Anyway, here are some anime I'd love to watch in the future~

Tokyo Ghoul

Literally every anime blog on tumblr talks about this. Seriously, the hype is real. Apparently they're making a season 2, and the manga is still going on, so I plan to watch it soon.

The idea of cannibalistic monstrous ghouls roaming the night seems pretty cool. I've seen gifs of it, but never seen the actual clips from the show, but I think the main protagonist is a guy who gets turned into a ghoul, Kaneki Ken, and he faces the difficulties and consequences of it. Also, there's a waitress called Touka, I believe....?

Well, it sounds hella cool, so I after I finish some anime that I've been neglecting, it's next on my to watch list :3

Bleach 

Okay, I watched one episode like four years ago and forgot about it. But since it's part of the legendary big three anime, I've decided to give it a go. The characters seem interesting, as well as the plot, and Ichigo and Rukia are freaking lovers, kay?

Well, anyway, I'll definitely be watching this soon.

This also applies to One Piece and Naruto. They're very overrated, and I'm hesitant to watch them . . . but eh, who knows?

Noragami 

Alright, so FadingEcho is forcing me to watch this, saying it's the most amazing thing ever and fangirling about Yato every so often.

I've got the basic synopsis of it: a god who is worshipped by no one, and has to do five yen jobs, I think. He has a stubborn servant, who can transform into a weapon, right? O-O

And there's a girl who gets hit by a truck and becomes his friend also. But besides that, it sounds like a pretty cool anime. Gods, weapons, etc. sound neat, and I'm eager to start watching it soon!