♣ Day 13 - An Anime You've Rewached The Most ♣

Day 13 - An Anime You've Rewached The Most

Jesus, I've rewatched a ton. Why? Cause I freaking love all of them. I wish they continued forever.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 

Why can't these boys swim forever? Dammit, Eternal Summer means I could watch them swim until I'm 62 years old! (゚´Д`゚)゚

To ease this pain, I rewatch this anime a lot. It's just that Free! is so sad yet so light hearted and funny as well. Comedy, slice of life, and stab you right in the feels. Why do animes always do this? Even if they're meant to be hilarious?

We'll never know ;-;

I admit the anime is a bit fanservice-y when it comes to the guys . . . /).///(\ I mean you don't see one episode where their muscles aren't seen or their half-naked. I'm not complaining, yes, they're gorgeous, but it certainly attracts a lot of females . . . >////

That's sports animes for you. 

Hetalia 

Is Hetalia hell? You can be a fan for twenty years and still haven't seen all the comics or manga updates. They're scattered across the Internet, like we're in the Purgatory or some shit and we have to gather them all in order to advance to Heaven.

God dammit, Hidekaz Himaruya.

Still, despite the random comics, I love this series. It's comedy, funny, and stereotypical. The history you learn from it makes you suddenly love Social Studies a lot more, since the countries are goofy guys doing random shit. Wars and battles, treaties and compromises are depicted so cutely or funny. For example, if a country is conquered in real life, the nation has to live with the country until their people manage to become independent. Hilarious scenarious endure, including Austria and his little quirks as he lives with Germany.

The little call-out and references are fun too, and it just makes you enjoy the series a lot. And it makes discussing the series with you friends even better!

Ouran High School Host Club 

Is this even a surprise? I've watched the series over and over again and resulted in crying over and over again. Each episode is so sweet and cute, it makes me cry on why there isn't a season two. Fuck the Host Club drifting apart, I need to see Tamaki and Haruhi getting married! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

*sigh* Again, another anime that's supposed to be lighthearted bUT IS SECRETLY VERY SAD. FUCKING KYOYA'S FAMILY, FUCKING HIKARU AND KAORU, FUCKING TAMAKI'S HARD LIFE, FUCKING HARUHI'S MOM.

Ugh. I love Bisco Hatori. This is seriously the best manga she has ever written and drawn. The best shoujo manga ever, really, the least cliché one too. The only anime in which the protagnist says "Please don't notice me senpai."

While I dislike most shoujos since they're very girly and typical, I like Bisco Hatori's and Matsuri Hino's since they add a special twist to it, for example a girl pretending to be a boy in a Host Club, and a girl with no memory until five years old fighting vampires. That's stuff I like to read.

Fruits Basket

I'm pretty sure I've watched the first episode ten times already, just for studying the reactions of Yuki and Shigure when they find out Tohru lives in a tent . . . xD

Even though it's a "kawaii" shoujo about a girl living with guys who transform into the zodiac animals when they're hugged by the opposite sex, there's still a lot of sadness in it. (Admittedly I was at first a bit hesitant to watch this because of the description, but seriously, you'll love this.)

I think one thing that annoyed me about this anime is that literally everyone has a sob story. I'm fine with a couple characters having a tragic past, but seriously every character has had extreme trauma in their life, it gets irritating after a while. I just don't even feel pity for the characters even more. Tohru's parents died, both of her friends were bullied, Yuki was abused, Kyo was abused, Momiji's mother disgraced him and forcefully forgot about him, Akito had terrible parents with turned her into a savage monster, and the list just goes on.

Keep in my this is just my opinion. I still like the anime.