♣ Day 7 - Favorite Anime Couple ♣

Day 7 - Favorite Anime Couple

Natsu Dragneel & Lucy Heartfilia

Okay, I pretty much shipped these two dorks since episode 1. I mean, how can you not? It's pretty much canon.

It's definitely obvious how much they care for each other, from their cutesy little moments of affection to their adorable screen time just standing next to each other.

When watching the series, I pretty much wanted them to kiss already or else I was gonna throw my computer in a volcano.

But regardless of their cute moments in the series, they have many serious and heart-touching interactions with each other. From the very beginning, when Natsu saved Lucy from those greedy pigs, to inviting her to Fairy Tail, you can see how Lucy makes Natsu's world a little bit brighter. They enjoy being around each other, and I think if Natsu never met Lucy both of them would be very different from now. Their relationship is beautiful, (stubborn love is cute) and Lucy helps Natsu control his impulsive attitude and hot-headness (like Eren with Mikasa). The same goes for Natsu, where he looks out for Lucy and saves her from danger (there are countless times in the anime and manga where this happens, even if you aren't a NaLu shipper.)

It's a healthy, lovely relationship and I love it.

Eren Jaeger & Mikasa Ackerman

These two precious babies deserve some more love.

First of all, this ship is canon - I mean, look at that panel, and second of all, Eren and Mikasa are not related to each other whatsoever.

K? K. If I get any "err but Eremika is incest!!!!" comments I'm blocking you.

I think why everyone in the fandom hates this ship so much is because Mikasa and Eren lived together in the past.

Well guess what?

1. Mikasa was never adopted.

2. Eren has repeatedly stated he is not a brother to Mikasa.

3. Mikasa and Eren have only lived with each other for a year (that does not constitute them being siblings).

4. Mikasa refers to Eren as 'family' - this is because they are very close, especially since Eren saved her all those years ago. This does not mean they are blood related.

The relationship between these two are magnificent - one would literally die for each other's happiness, and they have a strong bond like no other in SnK. How can you not ship these two?

Mikasa loves Eren, whether that love be familial, romantic, or platonic. She protects him. And Eren, especially after Chapter 50, wants to protect her too - he wants to be a man for her, like Kalura said to him all those years ago.

I hate how people refer to this ship as "incestous" or "creepy" (yes, I've seen butthurt anonymouses say that on tumblr) because it's not. Mikasa is not a creepy, clingy, over protective sister to Eren. She's a girl whose lost her family twice now, and sees Eren as her rock - and the same goes for Eren.

I could rant on and on how this pairing is amazing and perfectly canon . . . but I'm not going to, because it's obvious enough.

Ciel Phantomhive & Lizzy Midford

-gets shield from all Sebaciel shippers-

I'M SORRYYYY I DON'T SHIP ITTTTTT

It's just that Ciel and Lizzy's relationship seems more . . . appropriate?

// gets shot

It's evident that Ciel cares for Lizzy, and Lizzy the same. Though he may not show it sometimes, he obviously concerns for her, especially at the Bizarre Doll arc. He scolds Sebastian for not saving her first, as that was his first order.

You can tell by the look on his face when Lizzy seems like she's transformed into one of those mindless dolls - he's shocked, scared, and hollow. He's also angered, and protects Lizzy above all else.

Lizzy had no idea that ring was precious to Ciel - she didn't intentionally throw it out the window to upset Ciel. She truly wishes for Ciel to be safe, and looks out for him, especially when he was absent after the original manor burned down.

I just love them so much ;-;

APH Taiwan & Japan

Okay, trust me, I have plenty of other ships in Hetalia (cough cough Usuk, Ameripan, Spamano, Sufin, *three hours later* Nichu, Ameviet, Gerita, blah blah blah)

And I ship those ships more than I do Kikuwan. But I included this pairing because it holds a special place in my heart, and it's unique, plus historical evidence.

This may be a bit bias since I dedicate an entire blog to them (http://www.kikuwankisses.tumblr.com/) *shameless self promotion*

And Taiwan's seiyuu is so cute . . .

Anyway, back on topic. It's not just a crack pairing in Hetalia, because if you've read past comics, you can see that:

-Taiwan has bought Valentine's Day chocolate for Japan (and this is new!! Japan blushed!! France gave him a suggestive look!!)

-Taiwan seems to prefer Japan over China.

-Taiwan has adopted much of Japan's traditions.

-When Japan is in trouble, she is obviously concerned.

-Historical evidence

I won't explain it ALL here, but there's an external link to my blog which explains a lot of stuff about the pairing.

They just fit, in many, many ways.

Tamaki Suoh & Haruhi Fujioka

These two are cute, possibly the cutest out of everyone here.

When Haruhi first joins the Host Club, she's annoyed by everyone, especially Tamaki, and wishes more than anything to leave. But as each episode progresses, and Haruhi grows more and more close to the seven members, she starts to really appreciate them, more and more. By the last episode, it's clear she never wants to leave the Host Club, and that's a big development for Haruhi right there.

Besides that, she's rather irritated of Tamaki in the beginning, calling him "obnoxious", but she slowly grows more fond of him as the series continues. (Read the manga. Seriously.)

The beach episode proves that, when Tamaki comforts Haruhi and helps her get over her fear of thunder. And when Hikaru abandoned her in the rain, you see a side of Tamaki some people rarely see-a caring, protective one. Not like the father-daughter relationship he always insists upon her, but a one with true love as he gets angered at Hikaru's actions and demands he finds her. He's sweet and innocent, and loves Haruhi dearly. The live action film totally ships them too.

And Haruhi is the same! She has determination, and when Hikaru and Kaoru gave up during the mission to prevent Tamaki from leaving Ouran, she still carried on while the twins couldn't. The scene where she convinces Tamaki that she enjoys being in the Host Club, and with him, is when you see that their relationship truly is beautiful.

Ah, they're just so cute. I wish Ouran High School Host Club never ended ♥