♣ Day 5 - Anime Character You Are Most Like ♣

Day 5 - Anime Character You Are Most Like (or wish you were)

Hanji Zoe

Ah, Hanji! You are definitely underappreciated in the SnK fandom. This took me a while to think of, because I have so many personalities - shy at first, crazy later, smart, kind, a bit selfish (though I'm trying to improve that).

Hanji is a character I look up to, and strive to be like. I admire her greatly - for her intelligence, eccentric behavior, and compassion. Even though titans killed her comrades, she still feels sympathy and pain from them, and this can be seen when she experiments with Sonny and Bean. Most soldiers loathe the titans, like Levi or Eren, but somehow she has a soft spot for them, and I like this unique character trait, because this sets her apart from many of the other Survey Corps members.

Although a bit extreme, she's still considerate and daring, and that's obvious to see since she's in the Survey Corps.

Plus, she's said to be the scariest character when mad . . . huehuehue.

Shion

I feel like the anime community in general needs to recognize this amazing anime and manga. From No. 6, Shion lives a peaceful, choreographed life in the supposed utopia-like metropolis city, No. 6. That is, until a criminal from the streets intervenes in his life.

Him and Nezumi make a great pair (especially when puberty hits wink wink) and I think that we can relate a lot, on many different levels. Shion is intelligent, and selfless, but he's also a bit impulsive when something angers him. However, he often gets agitated in situations and at other people when one of his loved ones is hurt, rather than getting angered at his own problems. Like all of us, he isn't completely patient or understanding. It's hard to be like most protagonists, who are totally sweet and forgiving, and Shion is a great example of what we are: everyday, normal, flawed people.

He's also very interested in the world, like how he's always craving for more knowledge, not reacting to Nezumi's sudden attack in fear, rather interest and excitement.

So yeah, I love him and relate to him a lot of ways ^^

-

So far I'm having a blast writing these :D