♣ Day 11 - Favorite Fighter Anime ♣

Day 11 - Favorite Fighter Anime

Psycho Pass

Okay, this should be pretty obvious by now. I just love this series. I freaking love it.

Just the action and drama is amazing. The animation and music is excellent, to, and makes your heart thump with every foot step the characters take. The anime is tense, fast paced, dramatic, and also very emotional.

You get to see the inner workings of this futuristic, dystopian government. Where, at the age of five, you are taken away from your family to test your sanity levels. Pass the test? Live life normally. You don't? You get sent to a rehabilitation center, arrested, or killed.

A lot of morals are seen in this amazing series, like the greed and violence of humans and this society where they attempt to keep it under control.

Filled with gore, awesomeness, and the personal lives of each character, you'll love Psycho Pass. Seriously. Go watch it now.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Ah! I'm in love with this series. Seriously. I love it so much.

Edward and Alphonese started off rough, but that didn't stop them from their goal. They lost their bodies/body parts, just because they wanted to see their mother again.

And yet they still save the day! They're determination never falters, even at the darkest of times. They still manage to save Rose, stop those bandits, and save a mining town in the process.

Plus, the emotional scenes are balanced perfectly well with the main focus of the series, alchemy. I adore how the mangaka decided to add this element into the series, because it makes it even cooler. Ed's abilities are amazing, and with his talent of alchemy, it makes the show even cooler.

Attack on Titan

Does this even need to be explained?

I'm infatuated with this series. Holy shit, I fucking love it. The emotion, music, animation, action, drama, fight scenes with the bad ass characters, and creepiness of the titans make this worthwhile.

It's fantastic.

With incredible three dimensional characters and just the coolness of the titans, this anime keeps you at the edge of your seat. And who doesn't like to see bad ass Levi and Mikasa slay titans?