♣ Day 22 - Favorite Animal Side Kick Or Pet From Any Anime ♣

Day 22 - Favorite Animal Side Kick, Pet Or Summoning From Any Anime

Happy 

Even from episode one, he already makes the show as fantastic as it is. Fairy Tail wouldn't be the same without Happy—I'm glad the mangaka decided to include him as Natsu's sidekick. 

The blue cat loves fish, is hypocritical, lazy, selfish, and easily frightened at times—but still, he's caring and devoted to Natsu. He worries about his recklessness and safety, and only departs with him if the situation is dire. Even during the Eisenwald arc, he's in despair as he witnesses Natsu being "killed" by Erigor.

His humor and wit also makes me laugh from time to time, so of course I love him!

Kuro 

Like Happy, except this is from Blue Exorcist, so the setting is very different XD

He's very cute, and I love how much Rin cares for this little dude. His appearance is the most adorable of all cats, and I wish I could have him ;-; (Sorry Happy)

Although he can't fly like Happy, he's still a unique and fierce kitty :3

Flying Mint Bunny 

Hetalia returns! The five minute episodes on crack are amazing, but England's magical fairy friend is freaking adorable. I wish I could I see him. I mean, in HP and Hetalia crossovers, this dude is like his soul mate. 

Smelling of mint, and he's green, so he's not any ordinary bunny. You know, magical, flying, furry and cute, and wings sprouting out of his back.

*wanting intensifies*

Haku (Dragon Form) 

So, he's technically a god/river spirit/human/dragon being, but still, he has an animal form, so I'll include him any day.

Since Spirited Away is the best movie ever, and even Disney can't top this Ghibli master piece, I love Haku with a deep passion. His beautiful dragon appearance, and stunning personality makes him a lovable companion to Chihiro in the movie.

I love every detail about him, especially the artwork put into his dragon form. Styled like a typical East Asian dragon, you can really see the beauty in him as a spirit. He helps Chihiro greatly in her journey, and I think that's sweet.

I mean he's pretty awesome just being himself tbh. Just look at that dragon.