XVII

It has been a week since Tzuyu's avoiding Sana, what the older had said when she was drunk was lingering through her mind.

"Jackson? He's a liar." Sana chuckles before passing out.

"What does Sana unnie mean by that though?" Tzuyu sighed.

Meanwhile, Sana is curious as heck. She doesn't know why Tzuyu was avoiding her because the night before she got drunk─

"Fuck. Did I confessed something when I was drunk?!" Sana ran her fingers through her hair irritatedly.

"What could I possibly had said when I was drunk? Damn, I swear I would never be drinking ever again!"

The Japanese received a message from Jihyo stating that she should come over at the cafe by 6 o'clock in the evening.

She checked the time and it was only four in the afternoon so she have plenty of time to prepare.

"I just hope Tzuyu wouldn't ignore me later." the Japanese sighed and slumped down on her bed.

Sana checks herself in the mirror and smiled, "Perfect. Ready to go." she then grabs her purse and headed out of the condominium.

She waited for a little while outside and when she saw a familiar car, she hopped in. "What's with the face?"

"That yoda's still ignoring me." Sana pouts, "I think I had said something I wasn't supposed to when I was drunk." she continued.

"And what is that you wasn't supposed to say?" Nayeon asked, "I told you, I wasn't supposed to say that, so why would I tell you?"

"What was it though? That you still love her?" Nayeon chuckles, Sana was then caught off-guard. "What?! It's not that!" Sana defended.

Nayeon hummed,"You can't lie to me, Satang. We've been best friends ever since and I can tell that you still have feelings for her."

"Nooooo! I don't love her anymore okay? I mean, I love her but not in a romantic way. I treat her as my little sister."

"So defensive eh?" Nayeon chuckles. "I am not being defensive." Sana huffs and rested her head on the window.

When the two entered the cafe, they saw the seven other girls sitting at the corner part of the cafe.

"Hi guys! Hi Dahyunie~" Sana greeted and took a seat beside Dahyun while Nayeon sat down beside Jeongyeon.

"We had already ordered foods, do you want to add something?." Jihyo asked. "I want to have some kimchi tacos.." Sana said and looks at Nayeon.

"How about you Nayeon unnie?" . "I'll just have bibimbap." Nayeon said.

"While the foods are not here yet, can I have a minute with Sana unnie?" with that Sana looks at Tzuyu nervously.

"Sure go ahead, Tzu." Nayeon smiled teasingly. Tzuyu then grabs Sana's wrist and drags her to the parking lot.

"Do you got some problems with Jackson, Sana unnie?" Tzuyu asked. "Me?" Sana chuckles awkwardly, "No, not at all.. why would you say that?"

"Lies." Tzuyu said sternly. "Tzuyu-ah.." Sana looks down and sighed, "Fine, I do have a problem with him."

"And why is that?"

"He's cheating on you Tzuyu-ah.. I've saw him having a date with Mark when I was strolling around the park at Daegu.."

"I confronted the two of them.. and that night that I called you, I was about to te you the truth but.. I didn't want to ruin your mood."

"I've got to talk to Mark after that night but now neither of them are responding to my messages and calls."

"How am I supposed to believe you, Sana unnie?" Tzuyu asked and looks at the older one.

"Who knows you might be taking advantage of the situation because Jackson is not answering neither my messages and calls to ruin him."

"I don't have any proof, but I am telling the truth Tzu.." Sana said.

Tzuyu looks at the latter and sighed, "Let's just go back inside, the others are waiting for us."

As soon as rhey enter the cafe, Nayeon noticed the change of Sana's mood, Nayeon then whispered something to Jeongyeon.

"Dahyunie, can we switch seats? I just want to sit beside Sana.." Nayeon said, "If Jeongyeon unnie's fine with it─

"Let her, you can sit beside me."

"Is everything fine, Satang?" Nayeon whispered, "Everything's fine unnie.. no need to worry." Sana smiled.

The nine girls finishes their food in silence. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung had to leave because their company called them.

Tzuyu on the other hand excused herself too saying that she was tired. When the four of them left, Nayeon cheered.

"Let's go to the club at midnight, what do you guys say?" Nayeon asked. "I've got nothing to do, I'm in!" Jihyo said.

Sana was hesitant at first but after hearing that Momo will be going, she then agreeed. "How about you, Minari?"

"I'm going, but I won't be drinking.. I will just look after you guys." Mina said. "Great! I'll go invite the others."

"Who?" Sana asked, "Duh? Who are the people we go clubbing with since highschool?" Nayeon chuckles. "Just make sure there are no guys around."