XIX

"Good morning Dad." Tzuyu said as soon as she entered. "Take a look at this." Mr Chou then handed Tzuyu the envelope.

"What's this?" Tzuyu asked and opened the envelope, there were pictures in there and a USB.

Tzuyu took out the pictures that had her mouth agape and burst into tears, it was Mark and Jackson holding their hands ─just like what Sana had said before.─

'So Sana unnie wasn't lying..' Tzuyu thought.

"I've already saved the video in that USB earlier, here watch it." Mr Chou then played the video in his laptop.

.

.

Flashback

Somi just got out from the convenience store when she saw two familiar figures, she then fished out her phone.

"What the heck are these two doing?" Somi then took a picture of their hands interlocked.

She heard Sana called out Mark's name so she went closer and recorded their conversation.

"Are you two dating?" she heard Sana asked and saw Mark looking at Jackson then Sana.

"Sana.. please don't tell anyone.." Jackson said.

"He's an asshole." Somi muttered.

"Are you two out of your mind?! You, Jackson! Aren't you dating Tzuyu?! Mark! You know that this guy's dating someone yet you still dated him?!"

"Come on kick their ass, unnie. Tzuyu doesn't deserve him." Somi said.

"Sana, I'm sorry.. Don't tell anyone yet please, I'm begging you.."

"No! This is wrong! Tzuyu has to know about this before everything gets worse. You have to tell her today or else I will."

"Sana I'm planning to tell her, alright? I am just waiting for the right time." Jackson said.

"Right time my ass." Somi said.

"If today's not the right time then when?! I'm telling you, Wang. You have to tell her right now, right here or else I will."

When Sana ran away from them, Somi ended the recording and headed back to the hotel immediately.

"The two of them are assholes. I will let Sana unnie handle Tzuyu unnie while I inform uncle."

End of Flashback─

.

.

The Taiwanese felt betrayed her tears were uncontrollably flowing down, she trusted him. He was there when she was hurt, but now he's the one hurting her.

"Somi sent me that earlier, she saw them in Daegu while she's strolling around and she also overheard their conversation with Sana so she recorded it."

"Somi also told me that Sana tried telling you, but you weren't listening to her." Mr Chou said.

"She lied to me once, so I chose not to believe her." Tzuyu chuckles sarcastically.

"Send me back to Taiwan, dad. The earliest one because I'm so tired in here, they are full of lies." Tzuyu wipes her tears and drove back to her house.

Tzuyu packed all her things when Chaeyoung arrived, "Tzuyu-ah.. What happened? What are you doing?"

"I'm going back to Taiwan, Chaeng.. Please don't tell anyone about this." Tzuyu said. "But why? Can you please tell me what happened?"

The Taiwanese ignored her and continued on packing up her things. "Answer me or I will call the unnies." Chaeyoung said sternly.

"I'm tired Chaeng, I'm tired of all the lies. Please, just leave me alone."

"Is this about Sana unnie again? I swear I will kick her ass." Chaeyoung was about to leave the room when Tzuyu stops her.

"Don't. This is not her fault, trust me."

"That's what you said when she left you before!" Chaeyoung frustratedly exclaimed. "I swear this time it's not her fault, Chaeng."

"It's about Jackson.." Tzuyu slumped down on her bed, "Him? But he loves you, how did it happen?"

"Both Somi and Sana unnie saw them, Sana unnie told me about it but I did not listen to her thinking that she was just ruining Jackson."

Tzuyu wipes her tears away, "He promised he will never hurt me, but he lied, Chaeng.. he lied."

"He was there when I was down, he never leave my side. I learned to love him Chaeng, and now that I am so into him, this happened."

"What did I do wrong? Why does everyone I love leave me? Am I not worthy enough?"

Chaeyoung sat down on her bed and hugs her tight, "Of course you are Tzuyu-ah, they are the one who's not worthy of your love and attention."

"If you need to take a break then go, I am not stopping yoy. But just keep in contact with me alright?" Chaeyoung rubs her back.

"You promise not to tell the others?" Tzuyu asked. "I will tell no one."