XII

Sana's managers assisted Momo and the rest of her friends as they made their way to the backstage were the Japanese latter's currently waiting.

As they enter the room, the staffs leaves the room giving them their privacy.

"Wow congrats on your first concert here in Korea, Sana-yah~"

"Thank you Nayeon unnie, I'm so happy that-

"Leaving Tzuyu behind was worth it after all.. right Sana?" Nayeon says, cutting off whatever the Japanese was saying.

"I'm sor-

"You what, Sana? You're sorry because you didn't tell us about your dream on becoming an idol and just left without telling any of us?"

"Nayeon stop it." Jeongyeon said.

"Why would I stop? I'm not doing anything."

"All I was thinking at that time was me being a successful idol, I didn't think of what would you all feel if I leave you behind.. I'm really sorry Nayeonie.."

"The damage has been done, your sorry has nothing to do, it cannot fix whatever you have done in the past, Sana."

"Getting mad at her couldn't fix anything she had done in the past also." the Taiwanese guy said as he enters the room.

"You've got your knight in shining armor over there, is he the one who replaced Tzuyu?"

"Nayeon stop it." Jihyo glared at her but the latter was not having any of it.

"Who knows, he might be the reason why you left us and Tzuyu behind and becoming an idol was just one of your excuses."

"It's not like what you think Nayeonie, Mark just helped me-"

"Mark helped you make up lies?" Nayeon laughs sarcastically.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses again, Minatozaki."

Nayeon was about to leave the room when Sana stops her,

"You just don't want to hear my explanation because you are afraid to hear the truth. I am not asking for your forgiveness Nayeonie, I just want you to hear my side."

The older had her mouth agape on what the Japanese had said, she was lost of words but composed herself.

"Stop it already you two, Jeongyeon please take Nayeon home tell her to meet Sana again once she calm down, and Sana.. I'm sorry in behalf of her."

Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon's wrist as they headed out of the room while the Japanese stayed there with Mark and her Japanese best friends.

"Having Nayeon unnie here was a bad idea, she can't calm down when it comes to Tzuyu."

"It's fine guys, I understand Nayeon unnie.."

"Tzuyu's so precious to her that she wouldn't forgive anyone who hurts Tzuyu unless it is Tzuyu herself who forgives them first."

-

"But Nayeon, Tzuyu already had moved on! What's the point of not forgiving Sana?"

"That Japanese caused her alot of pain Jeong! Don't you get it? Forgiving Sana means I don't care about how would Tzuyu feel!"

"Are you really concerned about how would Tzuyu feel or you just don't want to let your guard down?"

Nayeon sighed, "Let's just stop this nonsense argument Jeong, I'm tired."

"The two of you needs a proper talk. Just hear each others side."

"It might be hard for you but.. Just try your best to listen to Sana, I'm sure that she's honest with all that she had said earlier."

Jeongyeon then took a seat beside the older and hugs her tight, "I know how much you miss Sana, so forgiving her is not a bad idea at all. So forgive her once you're ready alright?"

"Even though I miss that squirrel so much I don't know Jeong.. I don't want Tzuyu to think that I am siding Sana."

"Then just hear her out, Sana may have left us before but she never lied to us.. am I right?"

Nayeon hummed in response as she rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Jihyo has messaged Sana to meet her in the café she owned and she's currently waiting for the latter to arrive.

When the Japanese arrives, she walks to where Jihyo was waiting and sat across the younger.

"Jihyo.."

"Sa-chan, I'm really sorry for Nayeon's behavior earlier.. Anger took over her that's why she have said those.."

"Also I watched your interviews so I know that Mark has helped you throughout your training days, so please do tell him that I'm sorry in behalf of what have Nayeon said.."

"It's fine Jihyo.. I know she just care for Tzuyu alot that she would fight anyone who hurts Tzuyu.."

"A grandma who cares alot for her granddaughter." Jihyo chuckles.

"You're younger than me yet you act like a grandma too."

"I don't act like one!"

Jihyo went to the counter and gave the cashier their order while Sana stayed their waiting for the latter.