II

Loud cheers and chanting can be heard after the performance, the Japanese beauty thanked them and bid her goodbye before heading to the back stage where the staffs and the most important person of her life is waiting.

The Japanese enters the room with a wide smile plastered on her face. Her grin widen even more when she saw the person she wanted to see.

All the staffs inside congratulated Sana before walking out of the room, giving the couple their privacy.

"You did a very good job, Sana.. I am so proud of you!" the Taiwanese praised and hugs the Japanese.

"Thank you Mark, I really appreciate you coming here to watch me perform even though you have tons of schedule.." Sana smiles.

"Of course, I promised you that I would do anything so that I can watch you perform, right? And I never break any of my promises, did I?" the guy chuckles.

"You're the best!"

"Go get change so that we could go grab food for our dinner."

"Okay! Wait for me here." Sana smiles before making her way to the dressing room.

It has been three years since Sana moved back from Korea to Japan. She spent her 2 years of stay training before finally debuting as a solo idol, just like what she dreamt of.

It was her first concert so she makes sure to do a very well job.

Mark was on her side ever since she debuted and he promised to watch Sana's first concert and he did that makes the Japanese even happier.

The Taiwanese never fails to make the Japanese goddess smile and never break a promise which Sana's glad of. Mark was beyond perfect indeed.

After changing her clothes, she walks back to where Mark was waiting only to find the Taiwanese guy sleeping.

"Did I took too long to get change for him to be asleep while waiting?"

Sana stared at the sleeping guy for a little while until she heard her stomach growling so she decided to wake him up.

"Mark.. wake up now, I'm hungry.." Sana said, shaking the guy by his shoulders that causes him to groan.

"I'm up.. damn woman, chill.."

Sana chuckles, "So where should we eat? I'm really hungry but I don't think I want to eat on the restaurant nearby, there's a lot of fans in there for sure.."

"Hmm.. should we go to your house instead? I'll cook for you."

"Woah, really?! Sure sure! Besides I already missed the food you cook!"

"Alright then, tell your managers that we will get going."

They reached Sana's house after about 30 minutes of driving.

When Mark got out, he jogged to the other side of the car to open the door for Sana and assisted her as she exited the car.

"Thank you.." Sana smiles.

As they were entering the house, the Taiwanese asked Sana what food she wanted to eat.

"Can you cook tantanmen? I haven't eat them for so long.."

"Of course I can, just make sure you have all the ingredients here.." the guy chuckles.

"Of course I have! My manager does grocery shopping every two weeks!"

"I know, I know.. I'm just teasing you." the Taiwanese smiles.

"Go watch some movies while I cook, I won't take too long."

"Alright! Call me when you're done cooking, I'll be in my room." Sana smiles and headed upstairs.

The Japanese had her eyes focused on the television's screen when she heard a knock on the door.

"Sana, dinner's ready.. Just continue watching that later." Mark said.

"In a minute!"

Sana then paused the movie and fixed her bed, she wore her sleepers before opening the door to find Mark already making his way back to the dining room.

"Have a seat, I cooked a lot because you did an amazing performance earlier.." the Taiwanese smiles.

"Thank you Mark.."

"No problem, I told you that I would take care of you and I'm just doing as what I promised."

Sana giggles, "Take a seat across me so we can start eating."

-

"So.. I'll have to go now Sana, I still have to go to China to record my song tomorrow morning."

"Can't you stay a little? I mean, we will barely see each other because you're having your comeback and will be filming it in China.."

"As much as I want to stay a little longer, I really can't.. My flight would be around six in the morning."

Sana pouts, "Alright then.. take care on your way home, and don't forget to text me before heading to the airport."

"Mhmm, goodnight.." the Taiwanese then hugs the younger before finally walking to his car.

"Take care!" the Japanese smiles as she waves her hand.

When Mark's car were no longer in her sight, Sana then decided to go back to her room and continue watching the movie.