XVIII

"Jennie I told you don't invite the guys!" Nayeon whined. "Sorry Nay, they wanted to tag along and I've got no choice."

"You should've told them that this is a girls night then." Irene said. "Well, they are in the different table so it's fine." Jennie shrugs.

Meanwhile Sana just came back from the comfort room when Suho, one of their colleagues approached her.

"Hey Sana.." the latter smiles. "Suho.. it's been years, it's nice to see you again." Sana said.

"We haven't seen each other after graduating, and I could tell that you've gotten even more beautiful." the Japanese blushes.

"You're so buff now, I remember you looking so skinny before." Sana chuckles. "Yeah, I've been going to gym together with Sehun and Loey."

Sana nodded and excused herself. The Japanese then headed to Nayeon. "Hyah unnie I thought it was just us, girls? Why are the guys here?"

"They asked Jennie if they can tag along, just don't mind them, we're in the different table anyways."

Sana nodded and took a seat beside Mina. "You sure you're not going to drink?" Sana asked.

"Mhmm, besides no one will take you guys home." the younger Japanese said. "But wouldn't it be hard for you? You know us well when we're drunk.."

"I can ask Chaeyoung for help, don't worry unnie." Mina smiled.

Hours had passed and Mina was the only one who weren't drunk. She was trying to stop Sana from getting near her because the latter was trying to kiss her.

"Why did I get myself in this situation again?" Mina scratched her nape and dialed Chaeyoung's number.

Not so long after, Chaeyoung arrived together with Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu. Sana on the other hand was trying to free herself from Suho's grip.

"You're drunk, Sana. I just want to make sure that you arrive home safe why are you so stubborn?"

"Mina's taking *hic* me home." Sana said. "Do you see Mina around? No, now don't be stubborn."

"Nooooo!" Sana whined, "I told you *hic* I don't want to go with you, you jerk!" the Japanese was struggling on taking her arms off him.

Suho chuckled bitterly, "You never wanted to be with me, it's always the other people whom you pick."

"I can give you anything you want. Why don't you choose me, Sana?"

When Sana passed out, Suho was about to carry the latter when he received a hard punch on his cheeks.

"What did you do? Why's her wrist so red, and why did she passed out?" Tzuyu asked, helding up his collar.

"I'm just offering her a ride since Mina is not around, what's wrong with you?" the latter then removed Tzuyu's hands.

"Mina sent me here, so I will take her home." the guy chuckles, "I was the first one to offer her a ride, back off."

"You don't even know where Sana lives, I can handle her." Tzuyu said sternly. "You're not her girlfriend anymore, so why would I leg you take her home?"

"You're not friends with her, you are not her boyfriend neither. You let me take her home or I'll tell the cops that you're harassing her?"

"Stop it hyung, you're also drunk. You can't just drive around in that state, so just let Tzuyu take Sana home." Sehun said.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Suho scoffs. "Tzuyu take Sana with you, I can handle him." Sehun smiled.

The Taiwanese carried Sana to her car and dialed Mina's number, "Sana's with me, you guys take the others home."

-

After a long drive, they finally arrived at the condominium Sana was staying in. Tzuyu carried the older one and took out Sana's keys.

The Taiwanese were frozen in her spot when Sana snuggled onto the crook of her neck.

When she successfully opened the door, Tzuyu headed to the Japanese's room and laid her on the bed.

Tzuyu was about to leave when Sana pulled her back. "Sana unnie.. I-I'm just going to get some towel to wipe you.."

"Stay." the Japanese mumbled.

The younger one stays for awhile and when Sana was asleep, Tzuyu took the chance to take the latter's arms off of her.

Tzuyu opened Sana's closet and picked some pajamas. She then grab a face towel and a water basin before heading back to Sana's room.

She then take off Sana's clothes and reaches for the latter's arm and began rubbing the wet towel to cleanse the sticky feeling around Sana's skin.

"I'm glad you're well-behaved today or else I will be having a hard time wiping your body."

She successfully button up Sana's pajama and a smile formed on her lips, "She looks cuddly as always.."

Tzuyu was about to leave when she heard Sana, "Don't leave Tzuyu-ah.. Sleep here with me."

Tzuyu's cheeks heat up furiously in a light blush when Sana pulled her to the bed again, "I want you to hug me."

Sana snuggles closer and buries her head in the crook of Tzuyu's neck, "Let's stay like this, don't leave.."

The Taiwanese pulled the blanket over their body and stares at Sana, "You never changed, you still look like a cuddly baby."

As soon as Tzuyu embraced Sana she eventually fell asleep.

It's 7 o'clock in the morning when Tzuyu wake up by the sound of her phone ringing. She pick it up from the nightstand and answered the call.

"Dad? Why did you call early this morning?" Tzuyu asked. "Meet me in my office, I have something to discuss with you." Mr Chou answered from the other line.

"As in right now?" Tzuyu turns to look at Sana. 'I just can't leave this girl alone here..' Tzuyu thought.

"This is really important, I'll be waiting til the next 30 minutes."

"Alright, I'll be there."

After the call ended, Tzuyu headed to the kitchen and made breakfast for Sana. She then left a note before driving to her house.

Tzuyu took a quick bath and drove off to her father's company, as soon as she arrived, the secretary assisted her to her father's office.

"Take a look at this."