XIII

The Japanese had finished her concert on four cities and is currently on their way to Busan to held her fifth concert in South Korea.

They are now making their way inside the train together with her manager, parazzi are around them but can't go near the Japanese idol due to the securities surrounding her.

When they successfully entered the train, the securities made sure that there's no one filming the Japanese latter.

The travel from Seoul to Busan will take two hours, so Sana decided to take a nap during the ride.

Sana was woken up by Somi who were telling her that they are near to the railway station.

Yawning, the Japanese latter rubs her eyes and fixes her hair before picking up her purse.

When the train stops, the securities were the first one who exited while they wait for the Japanese and her manager.

As they got out of the train, Sana's manager excused herself telling that she needed to go to the restroom.

Meanwhile Sana took a seat not far away from her bodyguards, when suddenly a stranger approached her.

"Uhm.. excuse me, I saw you drop this when you walked here.." the guy said handing Sana her train ticket.

"Oh thank you, I didn't noticed that I dropped it.." Sana smiles

"Yeah.. and uhm can I uh.. have your phone number? If it's fine with you.." the guy scratches her nape, smiling shyly.

"She doesn't give her number to some strangers, so I appreciate if you could leave her now." the familiar voice said coldly.

"My name's Nakamoto Yuta I assume you guys don't know who I am.." he chuckles.

"One of the NCT members under SM entertainment, am I right? Still, she won't give you her number."

"Wh-

"Also, she's already in a relationship if you wanted to know." the Taiwanese said cutting him off.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I'm gonna take my leave now, I'm really sorry again.." the guy bows before leaving.

"Next time you shouldn't entertain some stranger, you're a well-known idol after all."

"Tzuyu-ah.."

"Where's your manager anyway? How about your bodyguard? Isn't it their job to look after you in a crowded place like this?"

"Somi went to the restroom, while the securities are somewhere in here, but I don't want any of them near me.."

"Why, are you concerned Ms Chou?"

"I'm just saying that you should be careful with whom you entertain because you're a well-known artist, Ms Minatozaki. Now if you don't mind, I'll take my leave."

"Next time I'll make sure to bring a spatula with me while entertaining some stranger, I will use it as my weapon. Take care Tzuyu-ah~" the Japanese chuckles.

The Taiwanese glared at the Japanese latter, hearing that word flashes the scene happened on the call.

"Why are you still staring at me, Ms Chou? I thought you were going to take your leave now?"

"I'm sorry for taking too long Sana unnie.." Somi giggles.

"Oh Tzuyu unnie~ I didn't know you were here already!" the two watches the new comer as she hopped her way towards them.

"I just arrive, and I'm about to take my leave now. I'll see you later Som."

"See you later? Somi's going to assist me for my concert so she can't go to wherever you two will meet later."

The Taiwanese didn't respond and just left the two standing in there.

-

Sana just finished her performance and is currently preparing for her next song.

The Japanese latter was dressed in her pink off-shoulder gown, her hair was styled in waterfall braid.

Loud screams from both fangirls and fanboys can be heard as the Japanese goddess started to sing.

Some are holding up their banners, and waving their lightstick while the others are filming.

When the song ended, Sana thanked her fans and bid her goodbye before heading to the backstage being assisted by the staffs.

"As expected you did a very well job Sana unnie, congrats!"

"Thank you Som~ and thank you to all of you for helping me in this concert." the Japanese smiles at the staff inside the room.

She was exhausted after the concert so she asked them to help her with taking her make up off.

They also had a small talk while helping the latter change her clothes, they also removed Sana's make up as what the latter suggested.

When they were done, Sana rested on the couch while the staffs had left the room to have their dinner.

The Japanese heard the dood creaks open but she didn't mind checking who the new comer was.

"Congrats on your successful concert, Sana unnie.."

Hearing the familiar voice, her mood changes in an instant. She turns to see the latter whom she didn't expect to see in her concert venue.

"I'm just here to congratulate you, also your voice sounds so good. I will be looking forward to your next songs."

"Thank you so much Tzuyu-ah~" Sana smiles as she hugs the latter.