VIII

"What's with the face, Sana unnie?"

"That giant yoda's really annoying the hell out of me." Sana says as she slump on the car seat.

"What do you mean? She's not even talking to you.."

"That's why I'm annoyed! She doesn't want to talk to me and when I gave the cookies to the staffs, she told me that I am so good at pretending! I don't even know what she's talking about." the Japanese pouts.

"Maybe she meant was, you were pretending to be thankful for the staffs who helped you earlier for the photoshoot?"

"But I was really thankful!"

"Who knows, she might have said those but there's two meaning behind it." Somi shrugs.

"What do you mean two meanings behind it?"

"Remember when you left her? Maybe she thought you were just pretending to love her.. and when you gave the cookies to the staffs as a thank you, she thought you were just pretending to be thankful."

The Japanese stayed silent as Somi bring up her past.

She didn't pretend nor faked her feeling towards Tzuyu. She did loved the latter but she thought that her dream was more important that's why she left the Taiwanese to chase her dreams.

"I know you left her 6 years ago to reach your dreams, but why didn't you tell her about you leaving?"

Sana pouts, "Because I'm afraid that she won't understand my decision.."

"Did you two ever talk about your dreams on being an idol?"

The Japanese shakes her head 'no', "We never talked about that.. She doesn't have any idea that I wanted to become an idol.."

The younger sighed, "I've been one of Tzuyu's close friends ever since and I know how much pain you caused her, Sana.."

"Eh? The two of you know each other? How come I didn't know about that?"

"My dad works on their company. We are pretty close, there's no time that she talks to me about you.. I know how much she loves you, and how much it breaks her when you left."

"When I find out that you're training as an idol, that's when I came here to Japan and be friends with you, and now works as your manager."

"Then what should I do? How can I explain everything if she wouldn't even talk to me.."

"I think I can help you with that Sana unnie, but for now you should take a rest. I know you're tired from the photoshoot."

-

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for a while?"

"Mhmm, I promised Evelyn that I will be taking care of her this afternoon."

"So you can't go to the dinner later?"

"I will go to the dinner later, I will pick you up.. But I really need to be home for now before my little sister sulk." Somi giggles.

"Take care on your way home~"

The Japanese closes the door when the younger one left, she then headed to her room and slumped on the bed.

"So Tzuyu is the drunk woman in my dream last time, and she's Jackson's girlfriend.."

"Tzuyu acted like that towards me earlier because she's mad at me for leaving her years ago.. I wanted to explain everything, but she's ignoring me and if ever she will let me explain that wouldn't change anything.."

"Should tell her everything through text? At least in that way she can just read it.."

somsomi0309
•active now

sanapomu
Somi-yah~

somsomi0309
do you need anything, Sana unnie?

sanapomu
Mhmm, can I have Tzuyu's phone number?

somsomi0309
+82 XX XXXX YYYY

sanapomu
Thank you so much, Som!~

sent 4:38pm