III

marktuan
•active 1 hour ago

marktuan
Good morning Sana! I'm on my way to the airport, I past by a restaurant and left the foods on your table, heat it again once you wake up!

sent 5:06 am.

sanapomu
I just woke up, thank you for bringing me food~ Have a safe trip and good luck on your recording, fighting!

sent 7:44am

As soon as Sana sent the message, she then got up and fixed her bed. Picking up her towel, she then made her way to the bathroom.

After taking a bath, Sana wore her casual clothes and headed downstairs to the dinning room.

"Woah, he ordered a lot.. That guy really.." Sana chuckles.

marktuan
•active 2 hours ago

sanapomu
You bought alot of foods, but thank you so much.. I really appreciate it~

sent 8:26am

Sana was about to take the food out of the plastic container when she saw a note beside it, she picked it up and read what the paper says.

'I know you're on diet but still, you need to eat alot! Take care of yourself while I'm away~

M.T.:)'

The Japanese smiles upon reading the letter, Mark makes sure she eats alot since he doesn't want Sana to starve.

He knows that Sana's on diet that's why he decided to bring alot of healthy foods in that way Sana can eat alot without worries.

The Taiwanese guy really wants to take care of the Japanese and her health.

"I hope he already had his breakfast also.." Sana mumbles before taking the food out of the plastic container to heat it up.

"He bought my favorites too.." the Japanese giggles.

-

After having her breakfast, the Japanese headed to her room and checks if Mark has sent a message.

marktuan
•active now

marktuan
Hey Nana! I just arrive at Team Wang recording studio and will start the recording in 10 minutes.

sanapomu

Oh really? Good luck! I know you will do a great job! 😀

marktuan
I have told your manager Somi to look after you while I'm away. I know how clumsy you can be.

sanapomu
I appreciate that but you shouldn't have bothered her!

marktuan
She's on her way there to pick you up, your concert in Tokyo will start by 5:30pm right?

sanapomu
Oh right! I almost forgot about that.

marktuan
Good luck on your second concert! I have to go now, bye!

seen.

Sana sighs as she puts her phone back to the night stand and walks to her closet to change her clothes.

"I have to do well on my second concert, I shouldn't disappoint my fans." Sana muttered and smiles as she picks up her gray shirt and ripped jeans.

Sana stayed at the living room while waiting for her manager. She was currently watching a show when she heard a car horning outside.

The latter turned the television off as she stood up and opened the door.

"Hey Somi.."

"I already got your luggage in your dorm and already put it in the car, are you ready to go Sana unnie?"

Sana nodded and locks the door behind her.

"You shouldn't have bothered picking me up, I can just call the driver.."

"Mark oppa didn't let the driver pick you up since he doesn't trust him, I told him you will be with the other manager but he keeps bugging me about it."

The Japanese sighed, "That guy and his trust issues really.."

Somi chuckles, "Let's go.. It's a long drive from here to Tokyo."

-

After almost 5 hours of driving, they already reached the venue and Sana's currently preparing backstage.

Sana was having her make up done and she can clearly hear the loud chants from the fans, her nervousness turns into excitement as the chanting becomes louder.

"Your fans are wild, Ms Minatozaki.." the make up artist says.

The Japanese chuckles, "I'm not on the stage yet but their chanting are so loud, they sounds like someone's already having their performance.."

"Will Mr Tuan watch you perform again?"

Sana shakes her head 'no', "He's in China to record and film for his new music video.."

"But at least he watched my first concert as what he promised." Sana grins.

"Sataaaaang!!"

The Japanese turns to look at the new comer and was shocked to see her best friend.

"Momoring! I'm glad they let you in.."

"Oh well it was pretty hard, I had to call your boyfriend for them to believe that I am your best friend!"

"Is Mina with you? How about Nayeon and Jihyo, are they also here to watch me perform?"

"Oh no no no, it's only me and Mitang here to watch your second concert. Jihyo had to record her song in JYP Entertainment while Nayeon, of course got some plans."

Sana pouts, "I missed them so much, I haven't saw them for three years.."

"At least Mina and I are here to watch your concert."

"Where's Mina by the way?"

"Oh her? She's currently sitting on the VIP, she said she will just go here after your performance."

"Then you should go back there now, I will be performing in 10 minutes."

"Alright! I'll see you later again, I miss you~" Momo then hugs Sana before heading back to her seat.