IV

A month had passed and Sana's Japan concert was over, the company gave her 3 weeks of vacation so Sana spent her days together with her Japanese best friends.

She and her best friends, Mina and Momo, are currently strolling in the mall when Sana received a call from Mark.

"Excuse me guys for a while, I had to take this call." Sana smiles before pressing the answer button.

marktuan

M: Hey Nana, I already finished filming for my music video. How was your concert?

S: It went pretty well! I did a great job as I should.

M: Congrats! I bet your fans are so proud of you, you did a pretty good job ever since your debut.

Mark chuckles.

S: Well, I shouldn't disappoint them.. A lot of them supported me since debut so I should perform well as a thank you for them.

M: Anyways, I don't think I can go back to Japan yet.. Maybe after the promotion and all, that's when I am coming back..

S: It's fine, I understand that you need to promote your new song there.. just promise to take care of yourself alright?

M: Mhmm.. I'll hang up now, I have to talk some things with my managers, I will text you later before I sleep. Bye Nana.

S: Bye Mark~

Call Ended.

"So it was your Taiwanese boyfriend who called?" Momo asked.

"Mhmm, he says he can't comeback yet since he need to promote his new song there."

"Oh.. is it a Chinese song?"

"What would he be doing in China if it is a Japanese song, right?" Sana rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm just asking, who knows? It might be an English song again."

Sana chuckles, "It's his first Chinese album he also said it was the CEO who wrote the song."

"From what company is he in again?" Mina asked.

"He's under Team Wang, why?"

"Oh! Team Wang? I heard that the CEO of that company is really hot!" Momo giggles.

"Damn Momoring, you already have your boyfriend!"

"So what? I'm just saying that I heard he's hot, and I also heard he's in a relationship."

"He's in a relationship?"

"Mhmm, I bet the girl's really cute and hot as well~"

"Why are we talking about that hot CEO and her girlfriend that you're saying again?"

"Because he's the CEO of the company where your boyfriend is working."

"Anyways, aren't we going to grab some lunch? I'm hungry now.."

"Let's go then, I heard my stomach growling too.." Sana giggles.

"Mina, it would be your treat right?"

"Eh, why me?"

"You're the rich one here, duh?"

"Damn you two, fine."

The two older Japanese cheered before heading to the restaurant, dragging the youngest with them.

As soon as the three entered the restaurant, a waiter assisted them to their table and asked for their order.

It only took around 30 minutes before their order arrive and they started to dig in.

"Hyah! Momoring will you please slow down? You already ate alot.."

"Typical Momo.." Mina giggles.

"At least I am eating a lot unlike you guys who only had four to five spoon."

The two just shook their head knowing that no one can stop the food maniac from eating.

-

"Can't you two stay for a while, please? I missed hanging out with you guys.." Sana cooed.

"Our flight will be in one hour, so as much as we want to stay a little longer, we really can't.. We're really sorry Satang~"

Sana pouts, "So when will I see you guys again?"

"We don't know yet, but we promise not to take too long and will visit you again soon, alright?"

"Mhmm.." Sana nodded. "How about them? Are they still mad at me?"

"No.. stop thinking like that, they are not mad at you for leaving.." Mina smiles.

"Really? I badly want to see them.."

"We will bring Nayeon unnie and Jihyo with us when we visit you again alright? So don't worry now Satang.."

Sana nodded, "I will miss you guys.. Have a safe flight!"

The three Japanese then shared a hug before Mina and Momo finally take their leave. Sana just stood there, watching her best friends enter the airport.