XIV

With the Japanese staying in Korea for one week, she and Tzuyu already had gotten their closure back, and Nayeon was hanging out with her as well.

After her last concert that will be held in Daegu tomorrow, the Japanese will have one month vacation which she had decided to stay in Seoul to spend time with her friends.

Sana just finished putting a light make up and is currently on her way to the cafe that Jihyo owned to meet Tzuyu and the others.

When she reached the cafe, she spotted her Japanese friends on the table together with Jihyo and Dahyun.

"Where's the others?" Sana asked, taking a seat beside Dahyun whose eyes were focused on her phone.

"Chaeyoung just used the comfort room, while Tzuyu's on her way with Nayeonie and Jeongyeonie."

"I already had ordered your favorites, and if you guys want to add anything just tell me." Jihyo says.

"I'll check the menu later.. Thank you Ji!" Momo smiles.

"You already ordered alot Momoring!"

"I'll check the menu later to help Sana choose.." the eldest Japanese chuckles.

Shaking her head Sana looks over Dahyun who was smiling while looking at her phone.

"Why are you so focused on your phone, Dahyunie?" the Japanese latter asked, peeking on the younger one's phone.

Dahyun then quickly turned her phone off and chuckles, "I just checked some mails Sana unnie.."

"Checking some mails or stalking the instagram account of that Eunwoo guy?" Sana teased.

"Hyah! I'm not stalking him unnie!" the latter defended as her face turns to a bright shade of red.

"Hmmm, sure.. You even liked his recent post.." Sana said while staring at her phone.

"Sana unnie!"

Sana looks over only to see Dahyun blushing madly that causes the latter to laugh even harder.

"You're blushing!~"

The Japanese didn't stop teasing the younger until the new comer called out her name.

"Sana unnie!~"

"Chaeng! I missed you~" Sana said hugging the cub tightly.

Mina faked a cough and smiles at Sana before looking over to the cub whom avoided the eye contact.

"I just missed your baby cub so much that's why I hugged her, so don't be jealous~" Sana giggles.

"You can hug her anytime you want, but you should pay for the food every time we go out." the younger Japanese smiles.

"Oh here they are, what took you guys so long?" Jihyo said looking over at the three who just arrived in the cafe.

"When I arrive in their dorm, I heard Jeongyeon unnie scolding Nayeonie who keeps on changing her outfit."

"It's because I can't choose what to wear, they all look so good on me!"

"When did you ever find your outfit ugly?" her girlfriend asked.

"I never did because everything I wear suits me well."

Jeongyeon cringed at what Nayeon have said but soon shrugged it off and took a seat beside her.

Jihyo asks them if they wanted to add anything and asks her worker to list them down.

After their food was served, all of them then started eating with Momo asking to taste each of their food.

Meanwhile a certain Japanese girl was stealing glances to the younger across her who was eating in silence.

-

The next morning, the Japanese was picked up by her driver together with her manager in her hotel room.

They are currently heading to the airport with the securities following them from behind.

Sana had her head rested on the window when suddenly she heard her phone rang. Seeing that it was Mark, she then pressed the answer button.

marktuan

M: Hello, Sana?

S: Mark.. What's with the sudden call?

M: I'm really sorry, I can't go watch your concert later, I have to go somewhere important.

S: Oh is that so? It's fine, I understand just take care on your way there..

M: Mhmm, you too. I'll just see you tomorrow to make it up.

S: Sure! Bye~

Call Ended

Putting her phone back in her purse, the Japanese latter sighed.

She was expecting the latter to come but knowing that he was off to somewhere important, she just let it pass.

When they arrived at the airport, they were surrounded by the paparazzi but the securities made sure that no one can go near the Japanese.

Entering the airport safely, they then headed to the terminal and took a seat while waiting for the announcement to board.

The Japanese were just scrolling through her phone to kill time when Somi arrives while holding to cups of coffee.

"Have some coffee Sana unnie, I know you didn't have the chance to have your breakfast earlier since you were in a rush."

"I've also got some bread here, you can have some." the younger smiles.

"Thank you so much Somi."

The two was eating in silence until they heard their flight number was announced to board.

"Let's go Somi-yah, we don't want to get late do we?" Sana chuckles.

Finishing her food quickly, she then walks to the plane with Somi while the securities followed from behind.

The plane landed safely on Daegu and they are currently heading to the hotel where they would stay for the meantime.

When they reached the hotel, the Japanese asked the younger to stay with her in one room since she doesn't want to be alone and Somi agreed without having second thoughts.

-

Afternoon comes and Sana's now heading to the venue together with her manager and the other staffs.

Her concert will start at exactly six in the evening so they need to hurry and prepare when they arrives in there.

Sana wanted to contact Mark but stops herself from doing so thinking that if the latter finishes early, he can go and watch the concert.

Arriving at the venue, all of them then rushed in the backstage and started fixing the Japanese's hair and make up.