XI

After a month, Sana are currently in the company together with Somi and her other managers.

"So, is everything settled for Sana's first concert in South Korea?"

"Yes, the only thing we haven't done yet is to sell the tickets online. But we already have the schedule."

"The concert will be held in three weeks so if you could please do that later, do it." the head of the company commands.

"Yes sir."

"Everyone can leave now, thank you. And Sana, good luck on your concert."

"Thank you Mr Nishimura." Sana smiles before heading out of the room.

"I can't wait to go back to Korea! I can finally visit my friends again, I missed them so much."

"I'm sure Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie and the others will come to your concert because they miss you too." Somi smiles.

"Should I call Momoring and inform her about the concert?" the Japanese asked.

"Yeah sure unnie."

h.moguriiii_

S: Momoriiiing~

M: Satang! I miss you already~

S: I miss you too~ by the way, I'm having my concert there in Korea in three weeks!

M: Woah! Really?! I will inform the others!

S: Thank you Momoring~ I'll hang up now.. See you soon!~

M: Bye Satang!

Call Ended

Momo's POV

"Nayeonieeee please? This is Sana's first concert in Korea, we should go watch it and support our best friend!"

"That's why I don't want to come, it's her concert. Did you forgot that she left without telling us?"

The Japanese pouts.

"We're coming whether you like it or not." the newcomer said.

"Are you out of your mind, Jihyo? Your so called best friend left us, she could've tell us the reason why but she didn't!"

"Don't you think it's time to hear her out? Let us hear her side, don't let your anger ruin your friendship."

"But she's the one who ruined it, Jihyo. You can't blame me for getting mad! Plus, the pain she caused Tzuyu was too much!"

As soon as Nayeon have said that, she walks out of the room slamming the door behind.

-

Sana flew to Korea the day before the concert, and she's currently on her way to her hotel room together with Somi.

"Somi-yah~ can I meet with Momo and the others later at the mall?" the Japanese asked.

"Sure Sana unnie just wear dark clothes, also don't forget to wear your cap and mask."

"Thank you Somsom~" Sana grinned.

Somi walks to the bathroom while the Japanese stayed on the bed doing nothing but scrolling through her phone.

An hour had passed and Sana decided to get ready, wearing her black long sleeves along with her black cap and mask.

After getting dress the latter bid her goodbye to her manager before she left the hotel.

When she arrives at the mall, she headed to the store to where her best friends are waiting.

"Minari, Momoring~"

"Oh Sana-chan.. Nayeonie and Jihyo can't make it today because they have something to do.." the eldest Japanese said and glanced at Mina.

"Mhmm.. they told us that they've got some plans, we're sorry for their behalf.." Mina smiles.

"It's fine, but I just hope they go to my concert tomorrow.. I really miss the two of them.." Sana pouts.

"Jihyo already agreed on watching you perform and we will try our best to convince Nayeon unnie."

"Are you sure that they're not mad? I mean, Nayeonie cares for Tzuyu a lot and seeing Tzuyu hurt, hurts her too."

"Just tell her the truth Minari.." Momo whispers.

"Nayeon unnie.. well, walks out of the room when Jihyo said she will go to watch your concert.. Also Jihyo wants to hear your explanation.."

"Can you call her girlfriend and try to get some help to convince Nayeonie? Please, Minari.. I really want to tell them everything.."

"Okay we will do that later but for now, let's grab something to eat.. I'm hungry.." the eldest chuckles.

The three Japanese walks to the restaurant they often go years ago, it was Momo who suggested to eat there since it has been years when they eat together in their favorite restaurant.

The last time they eat in there was Mina's birthday three years ago. And it was also the last time they've been with Sana.

They already had given their order to the waiter earlier and is currently waiting for their food to arrive.

"Momoring, you should be the one to pay for the foods because you're the one who suggested to eat here." Sana said.

"But their foods are expensive!"

"You said we should it here so I guess you have enough money to pay for the foods." Mina chimed in.

"Are you two teaming up against me?" Momo asked.

"Maybe yes, maybe not, it depends cause why not coconut-"

Soon the three Japanese stops talking as the waiter serve their food, they then started to dig in.