IX

Tzuyu had received Sana's message but she didn't bother responding, she doesn't know what to reply.

She's still mad at the Japanese for leaving without telling her, she's mad at the Japanese for thinking that she will not let her become an idol.

If Sana had talk to her about that in the past, she will surely support the latter's decision.

But for now, she decided to just ignore the latter. Talking to her will just open the wounds she once caused.

Sana and Somi are on their way to the restaurant, the Japanese had her eyes focused on the phone, checking if the Taiwanese already responds. But to her dismay, the younger hasn't replied anything.

"Somi.. I don't really think Tzuyu will talk to me.." the Japanese pouts.

"If she ignores you later, then just let her.. As I told you, you caused her alot of pain. And it's really hard to talk to someone who hurted you.."

When they reached the location, Sana entered the restaurant only to see Tzuyu sitting beside Jackson.

The Japanese felt a sting in her heart but she composed herself and smiles as she greeted the two.

"Good evening to the two of you."

"Oh Sana, I'm glad you came. Have a seat." Jackson smiles.

"I invited you as a thank you for accepting the offer to be the model for the bazaar's photoshoot."

"Also we're waiting for one of my artist before we start our dinner, if it's fine with you and Somi to wait for a little while."

Sana nodded her head, "It's fine.. we can wait for him."

Tzuyu rested her head on Jackson's shoulder as she scroll through her phone, the Japanese averted her gaze not wanting to see any lovely acts of the couple.

"Oh he's already here."

"Eh? Mark?"

"I thought you won't be back until you finished the promotion?"

"Well, surprise?" Mark chuckles and hugs the Japanese, "I missed you."

"I missed you too dummy."

Mark broke the hug when they heard the Chinese CEO speaks.

"Have a seat mr Tuan, so that we can have our dinner." Jackson smiles.

"I shouldn't have come, I am fifth wheeling here.." Somi whispers that causes the Japanese to chuckle.

-

After the dinner, Mark insisted to bring Sana home before heading to his dorm.

The Japanese was inside her room when she heard her phone ringing and was surprised to see Tzuyu's name, she was hesitating but answered the call anyway.

When she clicked the answer button, she saw the Taiwanese playing with her dogs.

"Did she accidentally pressed the call button?" Sana giggles.

"Hyah! Stop eating that butter, that's not a food." Tzuyu scolded on the other line.

The Japanese chuckles at the sight of Tzuyu being frustrated towards her dog who keeps on eating the wallpaper.

Sana heard the Taiwanese sighed on the other line, "I swear you should stop that before I get mad, butter."

"I'll go get you food alright? Stop chewing something that is not edible." The dog tilted her head and barks at the Taiwanese making the latter smile and pat her dog's head.

When Tzuyu was no longer seen in the camera Sana giggles, "She looks so cute when she's trying to stop herself on getting mad."

Sana stared on her phone screen until she saw the Taiwanese again with her hand holding the pet bowl with dog foods inside.

But instead of eating it, butter just stared at the pet bowl then back to Tzuyu and barks.

"What do you need, butter? I thought you were hungry? Look, Kaya's eating your food now."

The Taiwanese flinch when she heard someone laughing, the laugh sounds familiar to her but she can't figure out to from whom she heard it.

"Eh? Where did that sound come from?"

"Is there someone inside?"

"Or is it a.. ghost?"

When she heard the laugh again, she grabs the spatula near her and checks her phone only to see that it was Sana who was laughing.

"Seriously Tzu? Grabbing a spatula as a weapon for what, a ghost?" only Sana's loud laughter can be heard as Tzuyu tried to process what was happening.

"I didn't know I was on call!" the Taiwanese defended.

"I guess you accidentally pressed the call button and.. you.." the Japanese was unable to say her words as she laughs again, remembering the scene of Tzuyu earlier.

"You.. oh my god, you grab a spatula as your weapon.." Sana laughs louder.

She was annoyed at the teasing but Tzuyu can't help but smile at the sight of the Japanese laughing.

When Sana stops laughing, Tzuyu composed herself and stared at her phone, "Are you done with the teasing now?"

"I think I am, ms spatula.." Sana giggles.

'This girl really..'

"Say that again and I'm gonna burn you alive."

"Oh I know you can't do something like that, ms spatula." the Japanese laughs but soon stops when Tzuyu ended the call.

"God.. How I miss to see her laughing like that.."

Sana on the other hand was trying her best not to smile as she remember the scene of the latter earlier.