V

After dropping her best friends on the airport, the Japanese then went home directly.

Sana stayed inside her room since she was tired and doesn't have any plans on going out alone.

The latter decided to watch a movie so she walks downstairs to get some food.

When she entered her room, she then turned the television on and placed the DVD on the DVD player.

Sana placed the snacks beside her, making sure not to spill the drink before resting her head on the headboard.

The latter heard her phone ringing so she grabs the remote and paused the movie before answering the call.

somsomi0309

SN: Hello?

S: Sana unnie! Did you receive the mail from Harper's Bazaar?

SN: Oh, Somi.. I haven't checked my emails yet since I am watching a movie..

S: I know the company gave you 3 weeks break but this is Harper's Bazaar, Sana unnie! You should think about accepting the offer!

SN: Yes yes, I will check the mail later and think about it after watching this movie.

E: Sure! Call me if you already decided, bye~

S: Alright, bye Somi!

Call Ended

When the Japanese ended the call, she then continued watching the movie.

-

In the middle of the movie, the Japanese heard the doorbell rang causing for her to groan.

"Why does someone keep interrupting when I am watching a movie?"

The Japanese groans when she heard the doorbell rang again, it annoys her when someone can't wait and will keep ringing the bell.

Sana headed downstairs with an annoyed look and opens the door but to her surprise, she saw unfamiliar drunk girl outside.

Wearing a white shirt along with black jeans, hand holding the empty can of beer.

The stranger looks up and saw Sana staring at her so she tossed the empty can on the road and faced the Japanese again.

"Uhm.. how can I he-

Sana was unable to finish her words when the drunk woman sealed her lips with her.

Sana tried pushing the latter away but the woman was too strong and held her in place.

The drunk woman then walks to the living room without breaking their kiss and placed Sana down on the couch.

Her kissed went down to Sana's neck causing for the Japanese to release a moan.

Sana soon heard her phone ringing that brought her back to reality.

The Japanese rubbed her eyes as she sat up, staring at the familiar room she was in.

"So that was just a dream.. who was that girl? And why does she looks so familiar but I can't figure out who she is.."

The Japanese groans before reaching out for her phone.

marktuan calling..
accept/decline

S: Hey Mark..

M: Your voice sounds raspy.. did I wake you up?

S: Mhmm I fell asleep while watching a movie then I heard my phone rang that woke me up..

M: Oh.. I'm sorry..

S: It's alright, why did you call by the way?

M: Somi told me about the harper's bazaar photoshoot and she want me to convince you to accept the offer..

S: Oh is that so? I haven't read the mail yet but I already thought about accepting the offer since I don't have any plans on what to do during my break..

M: I heard from the staffs that it would be Jackson's team who would handle the photoshoot.

S: Really? Are you not allowed to come?

M: I hope I can, but I still need to promote my new song here. I'm really sorry Nana..

S: It's fine, did you have your dinner?

M: Mhmm, do you want me to send Somi to bring you food? I bet you haven't eaten your dinner yet.

S: No no no.. it's fine, I'll just have ramen for dinner.

M: You won't eat ramen for dinner, Nana. I'll call Somi to bring you food, so don't bother cooking ramen.

M: And don't even try to disagree.

S: Hmph, fine..

Mark chuckles.

M: I'll hang up now, chat me when the food arrives.. goodnight!

S: Goodnight~

Call Ended

As soon as the call ended, Sana placed her phone back on the nightstand and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"That woman in my dream really looks familiar, from her tanned skin, her long hair, her-"

The Japanese groans, "Why am I even thinking of that girl in my dream? It's not like she's that important for me to even think of her.."