VI

Sana are currently having her breakfast at the café near her house together with Somi

The two are talking about random stuffs until Somi asked if Sana already think about the offer.

"I already accepted the offer." the Japanese said.

"Really?! You're not kidding, are you?"

"Do I look like I'm joking? I really did accept the offer since I don't have any plans on what to do during my break."

"The photoshoot will be in 3 days right?" Somi asked, the Japanese nodded.

"Why don't you change your hair color before the photoshoot?"

"Do you think I should?"

"Your hair color suits you, but I think trying to change it into new color will be much better!" the younger grins.

"You think so?"

"Mhmm.. and I think orange will suit you, so what can you say?"

"If you think that orange hair will suit me then I'm fine with it." the Japanese smiles.

"So do you think we should we go to the salon latet after we eat?"

"We're not rushing, are we?"

"No, of course not, I'm just excited to see you with your new hair color." the younger one giggles.

"I bet you will look pretty good in orange hair color. And your fans will surely love it too when they see it!"

"I hope so.." the Japanese chuckles as she sip on her chocolate drink.

"Let's finish our food so we can go to the hair salon after!" Somi cheered.

After having their breakfast, Sana and Somi then left the café and headed to the hair salon as what her manager wanted.

-

The day before the photoshoot, the Japanese called her manager Somi to get some help with baking cookies.

The two are pretty close friends, but they need act professional in public. Sana as that popular solo idol while Somi as her manager.

"Why do you want to bake cookies anyways?" Somi asked as soon as she entered Sana's house.

"I just want to give them to the staffs who will be there in the photoshoot tomorrow.." the Japanese smiles.

"Wow, that is so sweet of you, Ms Minatozaki.. Now I wanted to date you." Somi jokes.

"Sorry but I'm not into girls." Sana smiles.

"You, not into girls? It doesn't sounds right.." Somi chuckles.

"Whatever you're thinking, that was in the past!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. So where are the ingredients that we need?"

"Kitchen, of course." the Japanese then headed to the kitchen, being followed by the younger.

Sana reached out for the gloves and handed it to Somi who already started making the dough.

"Wear that gloves you dummy, I don't want the cookies to be as dirty as your hand." Sana laughs.

"Excuse me? My hands aren't as dirty as yours, Ms Minatozaki." Somi smirks.

"What do you mean?"

"You know~" Somi teased.

"Hyah! We haven't done something like that, Somi!" Sana says as her cheeks flushed bright red.

"Oh, I'm not saying anything yet, and I'm not talking about him-"

"Hyah! Shut it, Jeon Somi!"

The younger one laughs loudly that annoys the Japanese even more.

"I swear I'm gonna kick you out of this house if you continue bringing up that topic."

"Oh, so you don't need my help? I can take my leave now then?"

"What? No! You stay here and help me bake this cookies!"

"Then I can talk about that topic?"

"Somi!" the Japanese whinned.

"Fine I'll stop teasing you."

The two then continued on making the cookies that Sana will be giving to the staffs tomorrow.

"Wow this tastes good!" Somi says as she munch the freshly baked cookies.

"Of course, it was made by me."

"It would be this delicious without my help." Somi shrugs. "If you didn't ask for my help who knows where you're living now-"

Sana pouts, "Thank you again for helping me.. Anyways, here you can bring one."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm, we baked alot so you can have that."

"Thank you unnie~ I'll pick you up tomorrow alright? bye~"

"Bye Som, drive safely~"

When Somi left, the Japanese goes back to the kitchen and wrapped up the things they used for baking before heading to her room.

"It's almost night, I should prepare for my dinner in a few.."

The Japanese decided to take a nap as she was tired from baking earlier.