I

WARNING
Matured Sexual Content

Tzuyu held Sana's waist while kissing her roughly, Tzuyu then pressed herself to Sana causing the latter to moan through their kiss.

Slowly walking to the bed, Tzuyu carefully laid the Japanese as she hurriedly hovered on top kissing Sana's forehead making the latter melt by her girlfriend's action.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, I can wait Sana.. We don't need to rush things up." Tzuyu said as she looks at her girlfriend's eyes.

"I need you now Tzuyu please??" Sana cooed causing for Tzuyu to turn on more.

The Taiwanese kissed Sana's forehead down to her collarbone, she can't help but moan softly from the pleasure she's receiving.

"Mhmmh~" a seductive moan escaped once again as Tzuyu starts to leave hickeys around her neck marking her as hers.

"Can't you go a little faster??"

Being sexually frustrated Sana is, she switched their position, as she sat on Tzuyu's tummy.

"Oh wow, what kind of dominance is this?" Tzuyu surprisingly said while holding Sana's waist keeping her in place.

"You're too slow, it's getting hot here, make things faster, Tzuyu-ahh~" she whispered the latter's name and moan as she starts to lead Tzuyu's hands to her body letting it touch her.

Grinding herself to the latter making her moan even more, the sensation is already driving her crazy, pleasurable.

"It's getting hot right? Let me take off your clothes then~" being the tease, the younger one stops Sana from grinding, purposely touching Sana's core but didn't gave any attention to it.

"Aughh! Tzu! Stop the tease!" Sana groaned wanting to get touch but Tzuyu being Tzuyu, wanted to tease the Japanese first.

"It's our first time, why don't we make it memorable hmm?" she the pecked her girlfriend's lips as she traveled her hands through the latter's body sensually.

"If you don't want to do it, then I'll do it myself!" Sana said as she took off her remaining clothes.

The Japanese then started massaging her own breast, Tzuyu just let her as she enjoys the amazing view in front of her.

"Greedy I see.." Sana only glared at her, she positioned her fingers aiming it to her entrance ready to enter herself.

"I'll do the work here love, just be patient." Tzuyu said.

Licking her lips she then started kissing Sana's inner thigh that causes her girlfriend to close her eyes.

"Aughhhmm~ go further Tzu~" Sana starts to guide Tzuyu's head to her pussy.

"You're so wet.. let me enjoy my meal here.."

Blowing the entrance, the Taiwanese then make out with Sana's lower lips.

The Japanese throws her head back, rolling her eyes as she feel like her soul is being sent to heaven because of the pleasure that the latter was giving her.

"Look here love, look how I eat you." she looks at her girlfriend with a meaningful look connecting their eyes as she entered Sana's insides licking her clean.

Sana can't do anything but to release a sinful moan in pleasure pushing the latter's head to go deeper.

"Ahhgh! G-go deeper! There! Aughh!....Tzu- god!!.." Sana kept chanting her girlfriend's name as she felt like she was being sent to heaven.

Tzuyu licked faster as Sana's walls thighten, giving her difficulties in thrusting her tongue.

"Oh! God ahh!!.... Tzu-!!... I-I'm cu-" unavailable to finish her own words she released her first orgasm on Tzuyu's mouth.

"T-thats amazing gosh I t-thought I'll pass out!" Sana said while taking a deep breath.

"We're not yer done love spread your legs, we will make this night wilder than ever." Tzuyu smirked as she circled her fingers on Sana's center making the latter's core wet once again.

"You...you're driving me crazy.."

Tzuyu could only chuckle, she started rubbing Sana's clit faster making her moans loud before inserting her middle finger in letting the older one adjust.

Closing her eyes shut, Sana felt the pain and pleasure at the same time, it's her first time of course it will cause her pain between her legs but this is what she wanted, she wanted to give her first to Tzuyu.

"M-move now Tzu.... slowly p-please..aughh!! I told you t-to slow down!! Aurgmmmph-" Tzuyu kissed her lips to shut her up, she then added another finger causing Sana to flinch.

Raming her fingers, poking every part of her girlfriend's insides, Sana can't think of anything but the pleasure that the younger one was giving, she wants Tzuyu to take it slow but her mind can't process words to say, the pleasure took her to other dimension making her threw the words and moan the Taiwanese's name.

"G-god.. Jesus! There Tzu!!... Aughhh!!"  she felt another knot on her stomach, spreading her legs more to release it she ordered Tzuyu to go more harder wanting to release her second orgasm.

"Augh!! Tzuyu!!!...f-faster!! aughhh!!.. I'm cumming oh god!!!" theere she cummed, Tzuyu licked her fingers tasting her girlfriend once again.

"You're a monster! Augh! I'm exhausted!"

Tzuyu laughs, she then kissed her girlfriend's forehead and nose until she reach her lips and kiss it lovingly.

"I love you Sana." she said as she claimed her girlfriend's lips again.

"I love you too baby" the two of them smiles.

"Should we do another rou-" Tzuyu got cut off when Sana's fingers stops whatever she was trying to say.

"Stop right there Chou! I'm sore I can feel it!" Tzuyu laughed.

Claiming her girlfriend's lips again as if she will never be able to kiss her ever again.

"Stay with me Sana.." she said as the Japanese looks at her.

"I love you Tzuyu-ah, I love you.." she replied as she tighten the hug.

"Let's sleep now Tzuyu-ah~ goodnight.."