XX

When Sana woke up and heard Tzuyu talking to her dad on phone, she then pretended to be asleep and make sure Tzuyu got out of her room.

She heard the door shut and rubs her eyes, Sana tyen sat up on her bed as she felt her head aching.

Sana saw that she was changed into her pajamas and tried to remember what happened that night.

"I just hope I didn't give her a hard time changing my clothes.." she then headed into the bathroom and splashed some water on her face.

She then brushes her teeth and rinsed her mouth with water, trying to get rid of the morning breath and the smell of alcohol.

Sana ran her fingers through her messy hair and smiled at the reflection in the mirror, "Perfect."

After wiping her face using her towel, Sana then took a seat at the edge of her bed. Sana heard the door closed from the outside so she headed to the kitchen.

Sana saw two egg toast sandwich and a plate of dubu jorim (braised tofu), beside the plate there was a pink sticky note.

"She never changed, she still leave this pink sticky notes whenever she cooks breakfast before leaving."

The Japanese pours a milk into the glass before digging in. Sana were eating her breakfast in silence when Somi called her.

somsomi0309

JS: Sana unnieeeeee!!

Due to Somi's loud voice, Sana had to put her phone away from her ears a bit.

SN: What's with the shouting early this morning? You're damaging my ears..

JS: Sorry! But you need to know that Tzuyu unnie's on her way to the airport.

SN: Airport, why? She was just here earlier.

JS: Well, you see.. I had a proof that Jackson oppa was cheating, and so I sent the files to uncle Chou..

JS: Uncle called her into his office and told her everything and showed her the pictures also..

SN: Wait wait wait, how did you know? And where did you get the pictures?

JS: Let's just say I was strolling at the park too when I saw them, and you too. I heard you called Mark oppa's name and talked to him so I recorded the whole conversation and the rest was history.

SN: Is Tzuyu leaving the country alone?

JS: Mhmm.. she's going to Taiwan.. but I'm not telling you to stop her because I know she really needed some space. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to worry.

SN: Now that you had told me, I'm worrying even more. She needs someone to talk to, someone to comfort her.

JS: She will be fine unnie, beside she wanted to be alone─

SN: I'll follow her.

JS: Unnie no!-

Sana then ended the call and headed to Tzuyu's house, but it was too late for her as the younger already left 30 minutes ago.

"What would I be expecting? Of course Tzuyu will pick the earliest flight!" Sana hopped in her car and drove off to Incheon Airport.

"What an unlucky day, I forgot to bring my mask and cap! The people will surely recognized me, idiot."

Sana fished out her phone and tried contacting Tzuyu but the latter's phone was out of reach.

"I'll surely kick Mark and Jackson's ass!" Sana frustratedly ran her fingers through her hair and slammed her hands on the steering wheel.

Sana called one of her managers and the luckily the latter picked up immediately, "Yuto, book me a flight to Taiwan, the earliest one please."

"But Ms Minatozaki─" Sana sighed, "Book a flight for two, you're going with me. I know you wouldn't allow if I don't have any of you with me."

"And please don't tell the anyone and especially Somi, pick up my luggage in my condominium."

Sana then ended the call and sighed.

somsomi0309 calling...
ACCEPT | DECLINE

JS: Sana unnie! What's this? I just saw Yuto picking up your luggage in your condo unit, are you seriously going to follow Tzuyu unnie?

SN: I don't got any choice, Som!

JS: Unnie, please listen to me.. Tzuyu unnie needs some space so please, just let her have her time alone..

Sana sighed and wipes her tears away.

SN: If only you understand, Somi-yah..

'If I weren't too dumb to choose my career over her, I may be still have her by my side. I may have reached the top but everything I needed was on the ground.'

The End.