XVI

It's been a month since Sana was staying at Seoul, she was always spending her time with Tzuyu and sometimes with her friends.

It has been a month yet she couldn't tell Tzuyu what she had witnessed at the park that night, Jackson never talked to Tzuyu too since that incident happened.

Sana can feel how sad Tzuyu is yet she doesn't have the courage to tell her why Jackson isn't contacting her.

All Sana could do was to stay by Tzuyu's side, she never left the younger but guilt never left her too.

The Japanese had tried contacting both Mark and Jackson but neither of them answered her messages and calls.

She was frustrated, yes. Unknown to Sana, someone got a record of the whole conversation and is just as guilty as her.

Just like Sana, the person couldn't bare to see Tzuyu at this state. The person keeps her mouth shut and is only waiting for Sana to make a move.

"Unnie, I've been talking to you since earlier but you're not listening. Is everything fine? You're spacing out."

Sana was brought back to reality when she heard Tzuyu's voice, "I'm sorry, what was that again?"

"I asked you first, is everything fine? You're acting weird after the last phone call we had at that night."

"Me, acting weird?" the Japanese chuckles awkwardly, "Nope, not at all. And also, I'm fine.. it's just that.. I'm hungry."

"Then let's go grab some lunch.. and just forget what I've said earlier, it's nothing important anyways."

She knows that Japanese is hiding something, they had dated before and she knows that whenever Sana acts weird, something's bothering her.

Tzuyu just shrugged it off and brought Sana to the restaurant near her place and ordered the food they usually eat.

While waiting for their food to be served, Tzuyu talked on how frustrated she is because Jackson is not answering neither her calls and messages.

Whenever Jackson is online, Tzuyu tries to send him a message but the latter wouldn't even read them.

"I've been trying to contact Mark too but he doesn't pick up neither." Sana said. "And what does Mark had to do with this?" Tzuyu chuckles.

"Uhm- nothing.. I just miss him." Sana internally facepalmed.

"Sana unnie, I know something is bothering you this past few weeks. I'm your friend and you're free to tell me everything, I'll listen."

"Does this has something to do with Mark? You mentioned earlier that he's not replying, maybe he's just busy unnie."

'What's with these guys not responding to us anyways?' Tzuyu thought.

"I'm fine Tzu, really. You don't have to worry about me." Sana smiled.

Tzuyu was about to say something when the waitress arrived holding the tray of foods, "Call me if you guys need anything, enjoy your food."

The two then ate their food in silence.

.

.

After having their lunch, the two then headed back to Sana's condominium.

Tzuyu's boyfriend haven't contacted her for month and she felt lonely, so Sana told her to come over whenever she likes to.

Sana were on her room laying on the bed comfortably while Tzuyu was left in the living room watching a movie.

The Taiwanese was about to go to the kitchen and grab another bowl of popcorn when she heard the doorbell rang.

"Did Sana unnie ordered something online again?" Tzuyu scratches her nape before heading to the door.

When Tzuyu swung the door open, she was as shockes as the girls in front of her, "Why are guys here?" Tzuyu asked.

"Shouldn't us be asking you that?" Jihyo asked teasingly, "Well Sana told me to come over whenever I want." Tzuyu replied, ignoring the teasing of the older.

"So we can come over whenever we want to right? We're Sana's best friends after all!" Momo then barged into the room and headed to the kitchen.

"Where's Sana?" Nayeon asked, "In her room upstairs.". "Sataaaaaanggg!" Nayeon screamed and ran to her best friend's room.

"I'll just say I didn't expect that to happen." Mina said before walking inside the condominium.

"Where's the others?" Tzuyu asked, "Well Dahyun and Chaeng are on there way here while Jeongyeon is buying something on the store."

"I'm going to pretend that it's not alcohol beverages that she's going to buy." Tzuyu said. "What do you expect?" Nayeon chuckles.

Just then Jeongyeon arrived together with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. "It's not only drink though, I also bought snacks."

"Isn't it too early to drink? It's only three in the afternoon." Tzuyu said. "The drinks can wait til later, let's just watch a movie for now." Sana said.

"Alright then, I will just put them in the fridge." Jeongyeon then headed to the kitchen.

"You still have plenty of popcorns, I will grab some if you don't mind!" Momo said, dragging Dahyun with her.

Sana shook her head before taking a seat beside Tzuyu who were picking a movie for them to watch.

-

Few hours later and the girls were already drinking after having their dinner, only Dahyun and Mina didn't drink.

Tzuyu on the other hand is the only sobber one among the girls who were drinking, "Don't you guys mind if you help me carrying them to the guest room?"

Dahyun carried Jihyo to the guest room while Mina helps Chaeyoung standing up and Tzuyu's carrying Momo.

When they came back, Tzuyu and Mina carried Nayeon while Dahyun had Jeongyeon leaving Sana who's still drinking.

"Sana unnie that's enough, let's go to your room now." Tzuyu said. "Tzuyu-ah~ let me *hic* finish this first.." Sana said.

Tzuyu sighed and took a seat beside Dahyun, "Is Jackson oppa still not responding to your messages and calls?"

"Jackson? He's a liar." Sana chuckles before passing out.