Red Sky at morning 40.

Monty and Raven kept arguing about how we should execute the plan. Monty wanted to wait and Raven wanted to do it herself. I was walking around the medbay. I ran my fingers along a bed. I smiled at a memory from the Ark.

*Flashback*

I had ripped open some of my stitches. I was walking to the medbay. I sighed as I entered. Abby turned to me.

"What did you do this time?" She asked with a knowing look on her face.

"Ripped open my stitches," I said sitting down on one of the beds. She walked over to me. She pulled a cart over and started prepping the supplies. I squeezed my arm trying to slow the bleeding.

I heard feet run in. I looked up. I rolled my eyes. It was Raven.

"What the hell is this?" Raven said putting down something next to me. I looked at it. I smiled slightly.

"Looks like a networking box," I said.

"She's busy," Abby said.

"That's not all. You bugged it!" She said ignoring Abby. I smiled.

"So what if I stashed an implant?" I said.

"You could go to lockup for this Xania!" Raven shouted at me. I shrugged. She shook her head.

"I know you're trying to rebel against daddy and all but leave me out of this!" She said picking the box back up and walking out of medbay. My smile had dropped.

"She doesn't know what she's talking about," I muttered. Abby sighed.

"She has a point, Xania. If they found out you bugged it Chancellor Jaha would have you thrown in a cell without a second thought." She said. I sighed. She finished fixing the stitches and wrapped my arm in bandages. I went to stand up. She squeezed the cut.

"Ow!" I yelped, falling back down. She stared at me.

"People care about you. My daughter and husband included. You need to think more about how your actions would affect those around you... Clarke would probably cry to me about it and then resent me for not being able to get you out" She said. I just nodded slowly. "Good." She said. "Put this on it three times a day," She said handing me a jar. I nodded and walked out of medbay. I saluted her then turned and walked back into my room.

*End of flashback*

"NO!" I heard Raven shout. I turned around. I ran into the room I heard her shout from.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This was all for nothing?!" Monty said.

"No, Monty, No," Raven said standing up. She had tears in her eyes. She limped toward Monty.

"Now we know there's a kill switch," She said with a deep breath.

"A- A kill switch we can't use because the code is gone!" Monty shouted. I stepped forward. Raven closed her eyes and looked down.

"This is your fault! We were supposed to wait for the others! You want to take the chip again? Is that it?! You want to go back in there?" He said walking over to the desk.

"Here," He said showing her a chip.

"Monty..." I warned.

"Stay out of this, Xania," He said.

"Take it," He said to Raven. Raven breathed in a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry," She said quietly. Monty turned and hit my shoulder as he walked past. I limped over to Raven.

"You okay?" I asked. She sobbed. I grabbed her shoulder. She pulled it away.

"It's my fault. Everyone's going to get chipped because of me" She sobbed.

"Hey, hey!" I said. She inhaled a shaky breath. I grabbed her hand as I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay. You didn't mean to" I said putting my hand on her head. She cried into my shoulder. I sucked in a breath. "I would have done the same thing" I whispered into her ear. She squeezed me. I sighed.

"Why don't you go get some sleep? I'll wait for the others, okay?" I said. She nodded her head. "All right," I said backing up. I smiled tightly at her. She sniffed. I smiled.