Unity day pt 2 7.

I couldn't sleep with how much yelling was going on and the drums playing. I could start to see out of my right eye. I picked up the makeshift mirror that was in my backpack. I looked at my eye in the mirror. I had a feeling that there would be a scar left there. "Dammit," I said as I touched it.

"What's wrong?" Bellamy asked.

"Nothing," I said as I put the mirror down.

"Listen I know your hurt but... Clarke didn't want me to tell you but you are one of the best fighters we have." Bellamy said.

"damn right. But what is it you need me to fight for?" I asked.

"Clarke is meeting with the grounders," He said quickly then walked away.

"What!" I said as I followed behind him.

"She's trying to negotiate peace with them. I told her it was stupid. We just need to follow behind just in case" He said handing me a gun.

"Thanks for the gun but I prefer hand to hand," I said handing him back the gun. He stared at me then walked off.

"Meet me in ten," he said. I sighed then went back to the tent.

I had four knives along with a pistol just in case on me. We were following a trail Clarke was leaving us with Acorns. Raven and Jasper were with us. They kept arguing about Clake. "You guys have no idea how to stay quiet do you?" I asked as we kept walking. They stayed quiet after my comment.

We were positioned by a bridge. It was dawn now. I was hiding in a tree branch. The others were on the ground. Clarke, Octavia, and Finn were standing talking. I guessed it. Octavia was the main reason this was working. I noticed someone on the other side of the bridge. It was Lincon. He was running out from the other side of the forest.

Octavia ran toward him and they hugged. I looked down at Bellamy. He looked up at me. I looked back at the other side of the forest. Finn and Clarke were holding hands. Ew. I heard something. I looked and was that the grounders had horses.

"Woah," I said as two men with skull masks and weapons came riding out. There was a woman in between them. She had matted hair. Unlike the others her face was seeable. I could tell the weapons upset Lincon, Finn, Clarke, and Octavia. I watched as Clarke walked toward the three grounders. The female got off of her horse and walked toward Clarke. I watched behind them. There weren't any others I could see.

Once Clarke and the female grounder met in the middle they started talking. Clarke put out her hand to shake and the female grounder refused. It looked like she could speak English. She seemed mad. I started making my way down the tree. I hid my knife in my pocket and walked out so that the grounders could see me. I could hear Bellamy and Raven whisper shouting at me. I just ignored them.

The grounders seemed alarmed that I was there. I was about to walk toward Clarke when Lincon stopped me.

"What are you doing here!" He shouted at me. I looked at him.

"Clarke is the only person I care about. If she gets hurt... I will gut you and them." I said looking at them. Lincoln seemed to understand that I wasn't kidding. He nodded. I turned and faced Clarke. She looked at me. She seemed to be glaring at me.

I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"You should be resting," Octavia said looking at me.

"Do you really think I would let Clarke get hurt?" I asked looking at Octavia.

"I-" She said but was interrupted by Jasper yelling.

"Clarke Run!" He yelled. I looked at Clarke. I ran toward her. I took my knife out of my pocket and threw it at the girl Clarke was talking to. As I was running an arrow sliced open my arm. I looked down at it. Clarke grabbed me and we ran toward the others. There were gunshots ringing through the air.

The grounders ran and got on their horses. I looked at the female one. She seemed to be in a trance by my blood. I took this as a time to strike. I pulled out my other knife and threw it at her. She dogged it. I cursed and ran behind a tree. I looked to my left and saw Lincon get shot by an arrow.

"Lincon!" I yelled running out to him.

"Don't stop till you get behind your walls" Lincon shouted at us as we run. We met up with Bellamy and the others as we were running.

We finally made it back to camp by night time. Everyone had begun fighting. I looked at my arm. I had lost a lot of blood.

"Clarke," I said as she was yelling at Finn. I was starting to get light-headed and everything hurt. Finn, Octavia, Jasper, and Raven all walked away leaving Clarke, Bellamy, and I.

"I'm going to bed" I said as I stumbled to the wall. My vision was getting wonky. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was an explosion and Clarke on the ground.

A/n- :) Sorry, it's short but it's the next episode I just don't want everything to get out of order. anyways hope you enjoy it.