Contents Under Pressure 4.

Bellamy had us go and get the Grounder. I wasn't too happy about it but hey, at least we get some answers.

I was walking behind those who were carrying him. There was a storm right above us. I was just hoping Raven got the radio working. As we entered the gates I noticed everyone was inside the dropship.

We made our way into the dropship. As we entered I heard gasps and shocked yelps because of the sight of the grounder.

"Hey, they're back," Someone said from my left. I looked around. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned. It was Clarke.

"What are you doing!" She said looking from the grounder at me.

"It wasn't my decision," I said with a sarcastic smile. She knew immediately who to talk to. She stormed over to Bellamy. I looked to my right and saw that Raven got the Radio working.

"Xania she's-"

"Right here," I said walking up behind her. She turned and saw me. "Who wants to talk to me?" I asked looking at the jumble of wires.

"Hello Xania," My father said. I looked at Raven.

"I told him you were busy-"

"Raven!" Clarke said staring at Raven. She stood up. I nodded letting her know it was okay.

"Hello Father," I said sitting down at the chair.

"I guess you are doing well?" He said in his monotone voice.

"What the fuck do you think, Dad?" I said as the dropship started to shake. He was silent for a moment then spoke.

"Abby needs to talk to Clarke. We can talk about this later" He said. I could hear his footsteps leave the room they were in.

"Classic," I said sarcastic then stood up.

"Clarke?" Abby questioned. I had enough of the crowded people so I made my way up the ladder to the second floor of the ship.

I was watching as Bellamy tried talking to the Grounder. "You know it's not gonna work right?" I said looking up at him.

"Shut up," He said looking at me then back to the grounder.

"We don't even know if he speaks English!" I said standing up getting annoyed by his questions.

"I said shut up!" He yelled. Something flew at me. I felt something sting on my arm. I looked down, there was black blood dripping down a fresh gash on my arm.

"You threw a knife at me!" I yelled walking toward him. He just rolled his eyes and stepped back. "No this isn't some silly game do you know how hard Clarke is working!" I yelled stepping forward. Miller grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him.

"You trying to test me, Miller?" I asked stepping in his direction. He just kept a straight face and looked at Bellamy.

"It was an accident," Bellamy said.

"Sure," I said sarcastically. I lifted my sleeve and looked at the cataclysmic colored blood leaking from my wound. As I was observing the cut, I suddenly felt someone grab me. "What the?!" I said then turned. Bellamy was dragging me up to the grounder. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you dumb? I don't want to get stabbed" I said snatching my arm back.

"Stop," he said eyeing the grounder.

"What-" I said. I looked at the grounder. He was staring intently at my blood.

"Never seen black blood before?" I asked sarcastically. He just looked into my eyes. I felt like he was looking at me with respect more than surprise.

"What?" I asked stepping closer. We were no more than 6 inches apart. "Does this mean something to you?" I asked wiping my blood off my arm. He watched my every move. I moved closer. He backed away. I scoffed. "He's no different from the others," I said shaking my head. I scoffed then the door opened. I looked down. It was Clarke. She looked down at my arm, worry spreadinf scriss her face.