Long into an Abyss 16.

16+ Warning :)

I was in my room packing. Bali was asleep on my bed.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She asked sitting up.

"Your commander has given us two days to leave or die. They took my father. I plan on getting him back." I said as I put a knife into my bag. Bali grabbed my arm.

"I'm coming with you." She said looking me in the eyes.

"I was planning on it," I said as I handed her a bag. She looked up at me.

"We're going to act like you hurt your leg trying to walk by yourself. There's a gate that isn't electrified. We're going to make our way to it, okay." I said as we exited the room. She nodded. "We're going to the dropship first," I said as we made our way out of the Ark.

I was heading into the dropship when I heard something. A yelling. I handed Bali a knife. "Stay here," I said as I entered the dropship. I pulled out my sword. I swung open the hatch and prepared to swing. Bellamy, Clarke, and Octavia were all up there. I let out a breath and dropped my sword. Someone yelled. I looked over. It was Lincon.

"What is she doing here?" Bellamy asked me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Mount Weather is turning grounders into reapers," Clarke said to me.

"Are you okay!" Bali asked coming up the ladder. I looked down at her.

"I'm fine. I'll be down in a minute" I said as I looked over to Clarke.

"Where are you going?" Octavia asked me.

"Jaha said that the commander has my father. I was supposed to have a meeting with one of her second's." I said as I readjusted my bag.

"You're going alone. And with a grounder at that!" Clarke shouted at me.

"She's not just a grounder," I said looking at the hatch. "You need to go back and talk to my mother. Please!" Clarke said.

"I need to save my father," I said to Clarke.

"And I need you to make sure we can save our people! For all, we know your father is dead!" Clarke shouted at me.

"Go back now. While you still can. I have a plan. We need you there because you want peace. Just like your father Xania... You may be stubborn but you can hold yourself in a fight and a debate." She said looking at me.

"So you want me to talk to the grounders?" I asked looking at her.

"Alongside me," She said looking at me. I nodded.

"I'm taking Bali home first," I said.

"You don't have time. She can get through the woods herself" Clarke said grabbing my wrist.

"Fine," I said removing my wrist from Clarke's grip.

I had made my way back to Camp Jaha. I was faster than I thought. Of course, Clarke and the others weren't far behind. I snuck in through the fence. Luckily no one noticed I was gone other than Raven.

I was waiting for Clarke and the others to get done talking to Abby when Raven came up to me.

"Where's Bali?" She asked.

"I made sure she was safe," I said.

"Hey, I just got done talking to my mom. We go at Dawn" Clarke said appearing and looking at me. I nodded. I knew what was going to happen. What I was risking by going with Clarke. I was prepared to do it. And no one would stop me.