I am become death 8.

Clarke told me when I woke up that  I passed out from blood loss. She said that the exodus ship had also exploded. My father and her Mother were on it. She cried as we laid down all night. I didn't want Clarke to know that I was weak so I just wiped away the one tear that slipped out as I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tighter. I squeezed her tighter with every sob that came out of her mouth.

Clarke told me to stay in camp because I needed to rest. I was laying down in my tent currently. Everyone was on edge because of what happened at the bridge. I was laying down when I heard gunshots. I got up.

"Hey!" Someone yelled as I exited my tent. I turned. It was Miller.

"What do you want?" I asked. He looked at my neck then back into my eyes.

"Bellamy told me to make sure you stayed in bed," He said getting closer to me.

"You heard them too. They're wasting ammo." I said as I turned around. A sharp pain caused me to groan. I was tipping when Miller caught me. "Don't touch me!" I yelled as he backed up.

"I get that you don't like me but just stay in bed. They hurt you pretty bad" He said as he looked me in the eyes. No matter how much I didn't want to I went back to the tent.

I heard some commotion so I got up. I noticed the mirror that I happened to look into almost 5 times a day. I picked it up and looked at the marks on my throat.

"That's gonna leave a scar" Monty said as he entered my tent. I looked at him. He had his blankets and stuff in his hand.

"You need a place to stay?" I asked him.

"Yeah... Jasper thinks he's all that" Monty said.

"You can stay here if you'd like. I have plenty of room" I said pointing to the other side of the tent.

"Thanks," He said as he put his stuff down.

"Do you really think it will leave a scar?" I asked touching my neck.

"I've seen my fair share of scars. There isn't really a way to tell just a feeling" He said looking at my neck.

"Well if it's based upon feeling guess I'll never get my eye back to normal," I said with a chuckle. He looked sad. "Don't worry-" I was cut off by coughing. I looked at Monty. We both exited the tent. I saw Clarke enter the dropship. I followed after her.

"Clarke?" I asked. She was looking at someone who was retching up blood. They looked like they had been tortured. He looked up at me. I scoffed.

"If it isn't my twin in hanging," I said walking up to Clarke.

"Xania get back!" Clarke said looking at me. She had blood dripping down her face like tears.

"Clarke!" I said rushing up to her. I put my hands on either side of her face.

"Xania! I'm sick you have to get back!" She said pushing me away.

"How?" I asked her. She looked at Murphy. He looked at me confused. "What?" I asked looking at him. He pointed at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They had an artist draw your face. They want you" He said looking at me.

"What?" Clarke and I said at the same time.

"They pointed at the drawing and said 'Nightbleeda'" He said looking down.

"Lincon said something about the night when I first met him," I said looking at Clarke. She looked into my eyes and sighed.

"You don't have symptoms," Clarke said to Octavia as she turned off her flashlight. Octavia looked at me.

"What about you?" She asked looking at me. I shook my head no. She nodded her head. I walked out of the dropship before anyone else could question me. I made my way to my tent. As I entered I saw Monty had my notebook. I walked up to him and snatched it out of his hands.