Day Trip 5.

I was walking around outside of the tent waiting for Clarke to finish talking to the council. "Xania can you come in here?" Clarke yelled. I opened the blanket and walked in.

"Are you okay?" I asked standing over her. She looked up at me.

"They say there is a fallout shelter not far from here," She said looking up at me. I looked at the screen. Jaha was there.

"Hello, Chancellor," I said with a tight-lipped smile.

"Hello Xania," He said.

"Do we have the directions?" I asked looking back at Clarke.

"Yeah, we are sending them over now. Um... Xania." I heard my father say. I looked at the screen. His face was there.

"Yes?" I asked looking down then back at the screen.

"I heard there has been a little trouble at camp. I think you should stay" He said. I furrowed my brows.

"What and let Clarke go alone? No" I said shaking my head and looking at Clarke.

"Xania... Clarke told me what happened" He said. I looked at Clarke confused.

"What? What happened?" I asked looking between Clarke and my father.

"She doesn't know?" My father said.

"Know what!" I yelled looking at Clarke.

"Xania calm down please," Clarke said standing up.

"Just tell me!" I said looking at her. She sighed and sat back down.

"Yesterday. When you were asleep... You were- you were screaming like you were getting murdered" She said looking up at me.

"Don't you think that's something I should know!" I said looking at her.

"i didn't know you wouldn't remember. I'm sorry. I woke you up-"

"You know what It's fine Clarke. " I said looking back at the screen. Everyone seemed to be on edge.

"I'll stay and make sure Bellamy doesn't kill the grounder," I said with a sigh.

"Actually I was thinking Bellamy could come with me," Clarke said. I looked down at her.

"Great," I said then made a sarcastic smile and walked out of the tent.

Octavia was on a strike outside of where the grounder was. I made my way up the ladder into the top of the dropship when I saw that Octavia was up there.

"Octavia~~," I said in a singsong tune. She turned around and faced me. She looked startled.

"Don't worry just here to make sure he's alive. " I said looking at the grounder.

"Last time I remember you said we should carve something into him." She said looking at me.

"I don't know the whole story. All I know is that Clarke was desperate. If she's desperate so am I" I said smiling and bowing. She just scoffed and turned back to the grounder. I walked up to him.

"I'm sure you would carve something into me if someone you grew up with was crumbling apart before you," I said picking up some water.

"What are you doing?" Octavia asked looking at me.

"Cleaning his wounds. I might not have been close with my dad but he taught me some things" I said ripping a piece of my shirt off.

"Are you crazy! It's winter" She said looking at me with disbelief.

"If he's gonna stay here any longer. He won't last" I said looking him up and down.

"I mean you no harm. Just here to make sure you don't die on us. You are the most interesting thing at this camp besides Bellamy and Octavia's sibling rivalry" I said raising my eyebrows. Octavia just stayed quiet. "Sorry," I said looking at her. She just side-eyed me then went back to giving him water. I went to clean his arm but he pulled away.