We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10

I was taking off the bandages that were on my shoulder. My black blood had seeped through them. Once they were off I picked up a cloth and got it wet. I started wrapping it again. I picked up a shirt and put it on. It was a short sleeve. I started packing my bag. I grabbed all my essentials. We had decided to leave, everyone was going to form a line and try out best to stay in formation and advoid the grounders. We were going to go wehre Lincon's map told us to.

Raven had been shot. I rushed through the camp and got into formation with the others. "It's been a while since I've seen your tortilla arms,"Clarke said looking at my arms. I stayed silent. "I'm sorry about your father. I never really got to... help you as you helped me" She said looking up at me.

"It's fine Clarke," I said looking around as we walked out of camp.

"No it's not," She said with a sigh.

"Clarke," I said stopping and turned to her. "We are about to walk to our death's I would prefer if you didn't unleash a pity party right now okay," I said looking her in the eyes then sped up and continued walking. Octavia had a sword on her back. I walked up to her.

"Glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't like using guns," I said looking at her.

"Lincon taught me how to use a sword," She said.

"I'm sure I could still beat you with a dagger," I said smiling at her. She just deadpanned. Octavia raised up her hand. I stopped. "What is it?" I asked her. Something got thrown and hit a guy in the face.

"Grounders!" Jasper yelled.

Everyone was back inside the walls. We had people posted on the walls. Finn, Clarke, Bellamy, and Octavia were arguing. I walked over to Raven.

"I've got her," I said to the people holding her. They nodded and put her in my arms. "The best place for you would be inside the dropship," I said carrying her bridal style. Bellamy, Clarke, and Finn followed me inside. They were explaining the battle plan. "As much as I want to fight with my shoulder I can't be of any help," I said admitting defeat.

"You might not be able to throw a knife or swing one but we could use you still," Bellamy said.

"How. The only thing I'm good at is throwing knives" I said looking up at him.

"you can help Raven. " He said looking at Raven.

"And do what exactly?" I asked looking at him.

"Raven is our brains. You are our brains. I need you to protect her. If anyone gets inside of the dropship..." He said looking at me.

"I get it," I said looking at Raven. "Who's the princess now," I said smiling at her.

"I'm not a damsel in distress," She said. She groaned.

"You might not be a damsel in distress but you are in distress," I said picking up a piece of clothing. I ripped it apart and wrapped it around her waist.

"Thanks," She said looking up at me. I nodded.

Clarke and Finn were under the dropship trying to find something. I was getting water for Raven. I walked into the dropship.

"I can't feel my legs," Raven said in a panicked tone. I walked over to her.

"Clarke!" I yelled examining Raven's wound.

"Hold on were coming," Clarke said from under the dropship. "Ok, let me see," Clarke said once she got up to us. She had Raven sit forward. Raven yelled out in pain as she sat forward.

"Squeeze my hand," I said grabbing her hand. She did so.

"That bad huh?" She said in response to Clarke and Finn's silence.