Remember me 18.

It was crazy how loud the grounders could be. Everyone was watching from camp. I think my father said that others would come just to reassure me. So far the only person that had come was Clarke. I was next to the pole when The commander walked out.

"Let her pass," She said as Indra raised her spear. I could see a little speck of blood on Clarke's shirt. As Clarke was talking to The commander the grounders brought out Finn and tied him to the pole. I sat and watched as Clarke looked at Finn sadly. She said something else then walked up to Finn.

All the grounders went silent. She ran up to him and kissed him. I looked forward at The commander. Clarke said some things. I could tell they were both crying. Once she backed up Finn's head dropped. I looked down at her hand. She had stabbed him.

"Clarke!" I said standing up. The grounders raised their spears.

"It is done!" The commander said stopping them. I could hear Raven crying and screaming in the distance. I just looked down and sat back down. I wish I could comfort Clarke right now but I had to do my part.

We would be leaving tonight and heading to someplace they called Ton DC. It sounded like Washington DC. The Commander whose name I learned was Lexa was talking to Clarke, Abby, and my father in The commander's tent.

We were currently heading to Ton DC. Bellamy, Abby, My Father, Octavia, Lincon, and Raven were all coming along. I was walking behind The commander and Gustus next to Indra. They were speaking a foreign language. Indra kept glancing at me.

"If you want to say something just say it," I said as I continued walking forward.

"You don't belong here. You might have nightblood but that doesn't make you any less scum than the others" She said looking at me.

"You think having the high ground makes you any less vulnerable to an attack?" I asked looking up at her. She was on a horse. She stopped and looked down at me.

"You wouldn't be able to get anywhere near me," She said leaning down in front of me.

"Indra! Keep moving" Lexa, The Commander, said looking at us. I turned to face forward and started walking. Indra grabbed me and held a knife to my throat. I was about to counterattack when Lexa stopped me. She grabbed my arm. "Both of you! Enough! Unless you want us to break the truce?" Lexa said looking at me. I didn't even hear her get off of her horse. She was fast. And quiet.

"No Commander," I said taking my hand back. Indra released my neck.

"Xania!" My father said looking at me. I looked at him.

"what?" I asked as we continued walking. He looked around. He walked toward me. I just sighed. Once he got next to me he started signing. "really?" I asked looking at him. He just looked at me. I looked at his hands as we walked. I could feel some grounders looking at me.

"Don't cause trouble. We can't risk the truce" He signed. My father taught me how to sign so that I could talk to him while he was in a meeting or anytime I was uncomfortable talking.

"I think she should step down from her high horse." I signed. He just glared at me. "Fine. I'm sorry" I signed while scoffing. He took in a big breath then resumed his previous position.

"What was that earlier?" Indra asked me as I laid down the blanket. I looked at her.

"what?" I asked.

"The thing you did with your father when you moved your hands around." She said trying to copy what we were doing earlier.

"We were plotting how to kill you in your sleep," I said sneering at her playfully. She looked at me with a serious face. "I'm just kidding. He told me to stop messing around" I said opening my bag.