Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.

I was resting when Lincon woke me. I sat up. "What is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Someone's here for you," He said looking at the gate. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked forward. It was Jaha.

"Thelonious?" I said standing up. He smiled at me. He looked different. He was clean and had a black long sleeve shirt on. He had shaved his beard and had a goatee with a bit of grey in it. "I see you're getting grayer by the second," I said smiling and walking up to the fence.

"I can see you take after your father with your grey." He said smiling back. my hand shot up to my hair. Was I really graying? My father said it was nothing to worry about. "No need to worry. It makes you stand out from the others." He said looking at my hair. I dropped my hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at him.

"I have an offer," He said looking around. I looked behind me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have a way to get rid of all your pain. All your suffering. A way for you to be at peace." He said with a sentimental look on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"And I  thought you would be here to help me get out," I said with a sigh. He smiled. "What's got you so giddy?" I asked unamused.

"You have been through so much Xania. Took on the pain of everyone you ever cared about. Your physical scars are nothing compared to your mental scars... You watched as the one you cared about most walk away from you... Clarke left you here with them. She left you Xania. And I know about your nightmares. I heard you screaming yesterday." He said walking closer. I slammed my hand against the fence.

"Talk about Clarke like that again and I will make you feel no pain you have ever felt before," I said. I could feel the hot liquid underneath my eyelids. I couldn't help but know what he was saying was true. He raised his shoulders and looked down on me. He looked to his left.

"I will let you out... But when the time comes... You will assist me" He said raising something. I examined it. It was a hexagonal shape. It was see-through and had a blue infinity symbol on it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Like I said the key-"

"Don't give me that bullshit!" I said looking him in the eye. He smiled.

"It blocks off certain nerve receptors. It takes away your pain. It takes you to a world where there is no death and no pain." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Death is death. Pain is pain." I answered blandly. He looked to his right as if he was listening to someone speak. He looked back at me.

"She's ready. Take her to her room please" Jaha said then backed up. Two guards came in and opened the gate. They grabbed me and pulled me out.

"Xania?" Lincon said from behind me.

"It's okay. I'll make sure she's okay" I said looking at him. He nodded. I smiled as they took me away.

I was in my room. I don't think I'm allowed to leave. Jaha left me with the chip. I was twirling it in my fingers when Abby came in. I looked over at her. "Hey," I said smiling. She walked forward and took the chip out of my hand.

"This will not help with anything." She said holding it up.

"Jaha said-"

"Jaha has been blinded by it." She said interrupting me. I sighed.

"You're the only thing I have left that reminds me of her Xania. I can't lose you too." She said looking down. I sucked in a deep breath. I put my hands on her shoulder. She looked up at me. I pulled her in for a hug. She was quiet then chuckled. I pulled back. "Clarke used to tell me how she was the only one you would be okay with hugging. She was so happy that she was the only one you would make physical contact with. It made her feel special" Abby said smiling. I made a light breathy laugh. Abby looked up at me. "I'm so sorry we did those things to you. You were just an innocent little kid and-"

"It's okay... Well, it's not okay but it's something I can get past." I said smiling. Abby nodded.

"She would tell me about her day when you guys were maybe ten. She told me about how you didn't know your mother. She wanted her father and I to do some research. I asked your father and he said he would rather not. Clarke was disappointed that she couldn't help you. God. She was such a good kid." Abby said sitting on my bed. I sat next to her. She put her hand on my thigh.

"Everything's going to be fine. " I said putting my hand on top of hers. She wiped away a tear and nodded. She stood up and picked up her bag.

"I need you to stay on the low. God knows what Pike will do once he finds out you're out. Just... Wait until we need you." She said. I nodded. She smiled then left the room and shut the door. I sighed and laid down on my bed. I felt something under my pillow. I sat up. I moved my pillow. No way. I grabbed it. It was my necklace. Clarke was here. I smiled slightly. Wait. My smile dropped. Why didn't she come see me? Maybe she was in a rush? Maybe she didn't want to see me.

No, no. She was probably just rushed out. I sighed as I put my necklace back on. I missed it. I fiddled with it and its odd shape. Now, what to do to pass the time? I looked around as I laid on my bed. Read? Draw? Not that I was any good at it. A particular piece of metal caught my eyes. I sat up and walked over to it. I really only stepped over to it due to the small size of my room. I picked it up. It was a broken walkie-talkie. There was a note.

"I know some others in Arkadia know German but I doubt they would be looking through your room. I left this note to tell you that channel 7 is the station you need to go to after you fix the walkie-talkie. I will talk to you more after you do it. It's pretty messed up. Love, Marcus."  I sighed. I put the walkie-talkie down and grabbed my tiny box that was under my desk. I took out some screwdrivers and started assessing what was wrong with the walkie-talkie.

After about an hour of messing with it, I finally got the walkie-talkie to work. I turned it to channel 7. "This is Xania Kane broadcasting from Arkadia. Do you read me?" I asked looking at my desk. No one answered. I sighed. "Waste. Of. Time" I said throwing the walkie-talkie on my bed. I put my head in my hands.

"Xanai?" A voice asked. I turned around. I jumped up and grabbed the walkie-talkie.

"This is her," I said.

"Oh, thank god. It's Octavia. Lexa is dead. You need to stay clear of here." She said. I took in the information. I gulped.

"What about Clarke. Without Lexa's-"

"I know. Clarke is going to be fine. Just stay in Arkadia." Octavia said. I sighed.

"Arkadia is... going to shit if I'm honest," I said. She scoffed.

"Just stay there. We don't need any more of the 100 dying. Out." She said. I sighed.