Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.

We were running about 10 meters away from Clarke. We were watching for any mountain men that might attack. I was running next to Octavia as a gunshot went off. I looked over. There were two mountain men. Octavia ran at one of them. The other mountain man just stayed on the ground. I suspected he was shot with an arrow.

"Her kill!" Indra shouted. I nodded. I watched as Octavia fought. The mountain man cut her arm. She cut open his suit.

"Finish it!" Indra shouted as Octavia got him by his throat.

"Octavia no!" Clarke shouted coming up behind us. I looked behind me. Clarke was on her horse with another grounder.

"He's from Mount Weather. We need to keep him alive" Clarke said. I walked toward Octavia seeing the fight was over. "Check to see if he's got a patch kit," Clarke said looking at me. I nodded. "We've got to get him back to camp," She said. I searched through his backpack. I found one. I moved over back to the soldier. He was screaming out in pain. I flipped him over and patched up the hole in his suit.

"Clarke," Octavia said. I looked over. "You and Lexa were the target," She said handing Clarke something. I knocked out the soldier with one punch. He had burn marks all over him. I grabbed his leg and chest and picked him up. I put him over my shoulder and brought him to my horse. I laid him over it. I grabbed some rope and made sure to strap him down.

"Strong as ever I see," Clarke said looking at me. I smiled back at her. I got up on my horse and turned it around. "Let's go," Clarke said. Everyone followed.

Clarke and the others took the mountain man and the grounder that was shot in medbay. Octavia took Raven's place on the radio to wait for Bellamy. I made my way into my room. After a couple of minutes, I heard a knock at the door.

"come in" I said not looking at who it was.

"Hey," The voice said. I turned. It was Raven. I smiled at her. "I just wanted to say um... I don't think..." She started to say.

"Hey... Don't worry about it," I said looking at her. She looked up at me.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," She said. I looked down at her.

"You just watched your first love die. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want any sort of relationship after that" I said smiling at her. She nodded.

"I have to go do some work," She said then walked out of my room. I just turned back around.

"She seems pretty mad," Another female voice said. I turned around. It was my favorite Blonde.

"helloooo" I said looking at her. She smiled. I smiled back.

"Nice to see a smile. Everyone seems to hate me" She said looking down at my knives.

"I don't. I don't think I ever will" I said looking up at her. We made eye contact.

"I'm sure I'll do something soon enough," She said picking up one of my knives. She twirled it on her fingertip.

"Are you here just to talk yourself down or admire my knives?" I asked turning to her.

"I'm here to ask you for a favor," She said putting my knife down.

"Now that's something I want to hear," I said looking at her.

Rubicon 21.

Clarke wanted me to go to Tondc with my father for the meeting. Clarke was staying at the Ark and trusted me more than my father. I understood her. I was on my way into the chancellor's room to meet up with him. As I entered I saw he was packing.