Chapter 11 - Mission

I read over the message again. 

Alison McKay

Works with the Spanish and Italian Mafia

$6,000,000

Will be at the Midnight Club wearing a sliver dress

Six million dollars. For a single kill. Not too bad, I mean I have been offered more than that for some of my missions, but still I'm my bank account will like this addition. 

I get up to get ready for this mission. I slip into a red dress that reaches about mid thigh. The dangerously low neckline shows off my cleavage and collarbone tattoo. I attach my various weapons onto my body and adjust my dress so that they aren't visible. I grab my purse and walk out the door. 

At The Midnight Club.........

All I can smell is the sweat off other people and the alcohol, one of my favourite smells if you ask me. I glance over to the bar and see people taking some drugs. I wish I could have some of that. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and focus back on the task at hand, killing Alison McKay. 

My eyes travel across the busy crowd looking for my victim in the sliver dress. I look eyes on my target and notice that she is not alone. Sitting there next to her is the tall brown haired asshole. I roll my eyes at the thought of him. Without even realising it, my body has started to make the journey over towards them. His annoying blue eyes make contact with my own and he copies my previous movement. 

"What are you doing here Hart?", he scoffs. 

"Deciding which of the three D's I want, drinks, drugs or dick", I reply snarkily. I hear him let out a small chuckle and I look up to the blonde next to him. 

"Hart, I haven't heard of that before", Alison says boredly, "Chiaramente lei non vale il mio tempo" (clearly she isn't worth my time)

"Penso che sia il contrario, mai sentito parlare del pugnale insanguinato?" (I think that it is the opposite, ever heard of the bloody dagger?), I reply lacing every word with venom. I watch her look at me in shock and gulp. She quickly tries to mask her fear, but her shaking hands and leg gives it away easily. "I would also think that you would know who the new leader of the American Mafia is". 

"Wow you are so much more powerful now that you lead a mafia", Sebastian groans sarcastically, "Do you really think that everyone is going to respect you now?". 

"Well if I'm being honest, nearly every man will get on their knees for me, just at the sight of me or the mention of my name", I smirk looking him up and down, "You surely did. So I'm pretty sure that I have the respect of most regardless of my new position". 

"You don't deserve that position", he mutters quietly, but I can still hear it. 

I feel myself start to get angry by his words. Who does he think he is to assume these things about me? Talk as much shit about me as you want, but I draw the line when it comes to this shit. For some reason it hurt even more coming from him, because he was my comfort, he was the one I could escape with. He knew almost everything, almost all of the bad stuff that happened to Emilia Morales, he knew that girl and her demons. But he doesn't know Viola Hart and her demons, let alone that the girl from his childhood and his now enemy are the same person. I take a step forward so that I can get into his face. 

"I deserve this position, I rose from the bottom by myself", I tell him, "You have no idea what the fuck I have been through, so you don't get to make any assumption about my life asshole". 

Sebastian moves his face closer to mine and I can feel his hot breath on my skin. I stare into his eyes not daring to back down, as he does the same. I clench my hands into fists, I feel my nails dig into my palms, trying to resist the urge to slit his throat right now. I watch his eyes glance at my lips. It was so quick that if you blinked, you would have missed it. I go to open my mouth but I am stopped by someone clearing their throat. 

I look over to the short blonde and see an annoyed look plastered on her face, one that I'm sure I carry too. Fuck. I forgot about why I am really here for a second. I feel my phone buzz and I pull it out to read the message. 

Felix Saint

Boss, you need to get to the compound soon, there is a little bit of situation regarding your being in power. 

"Cazzo, stavo per divertirmi un po 'con questo, ma questo dovrà fare", (fucking hell, I was going to have some fun with this, but I guess this will have to do), I say annoyed as I pull out my gun and pull the trigger, the bullet going straight between my target's eyes. 

I hear the screams of terror explode from various people within the crowd. I watch Alison's body slump down and fall off her seat on to the ground. I look up to see an unamused Sebastian looking at me. 

"Now why would you do that?", he asks. 

I shrug my shoulder, "Aww don't take it personally it was just a simple request from some random anonymous person, I'm sure you can find another toy to play with tonight". 

Sebastian murmurs and draws his hand to my face, I flinch away at the contact, he only smiles at my reaction, "But what if I wanted you to be mine for the night?", he proses. 

If he had said to 13 or 15 or even 16 year old me, she would have jumped at the opportunity, but now at 23 I know that it is too risky to be reliving moments from the past, "In your dreams, Bianchi". 

"se solo tu sapessi", he says underneath his breath, but I still heard it. (If only you knew) 

Quickly I get up from my seat, leaving Sebastian at the bar. I pull out my phone messaging the number that their request was fulfilled. Within seconds, bubbles appear on the screen and soon a reply. 

The money has been transferred. 

And soon enough I receive and message from my bank telling me that some money have been transferred into my account. I smile at the win I got tonight. Maybe this won't be the only blood that I will spill tonight. I brush off my dress and walk out of the nightclub through the horrified cluster of people, leaving my enemy to deal with the dead body. 

Time to see what is going on. 

(1157 WORDS)