Chapter 31 - Sibling Adventures

I finished applying the last of my blush before stepping back from the mirror, admiring and smoothing down my outfit. Adorned in one of my classics, a black, leather mini skirt with a matching jacket and a white tank, I brushed my hands over the skirt straightening it.

Looking over to the bathroom counter I grabbed all my various weapons and stashed them onto different places on my body, in the optimal position for easier, quicker access. 

I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through my missed messages. Most I couldn't give two shits about, they were mainly just people trying to get my attention that weren't worth a dime. 

Once I reached my bedroom, I reached down and grabbed the knee high black boots that I had stashed next to the bed and slipped them on, finishing my outfit. I tightened the high pony that I had placed my brown hair into and walked out of the room. 

I glanced at the time on my phone as I walked down the hallway. 

2:18 am. 

Not too bad. 

Hopefully everyone will be asleep by now and I will be able to slip out undetected. 

 The plan was to go to this random club and kill Donavon Guerra. An absolute pig if you ask me. A frequent visiter to multiple sex trafficking rings, who has an inkling towards little girls. 

He used to work with my father. 

He was one of the many men that helped my father punish me. 

Another name on my list. A list that held every name that has ever wronged me. A list that is quickly becoming shorter and shorter. And at the top of that list underlined in red was my sperm donator. 

Once that list was completed, I could rest. 

I could breathe again. 

The house was silent as I walked into the kitchen looking for a glass of water before I left. I had assumed that everyone was already asleep. 

Grabbing a glass from the cupboard, I turned around to the sink and filled it halfway and began drinking. 

"Where are you going?"

Busted. Shit. 

Choking on the water travelling down my throat I turned around to the voice that came out of no where.

Sitting in the darkness was Carlos, a glass of what looked to be scotch in front of him.

"Jesus Christ!", I cough out, "Why are you just sitting there in the dark?". 

His response, a shrug, "I asked you a question first". 

Swallowing the last of my water, to soothe my burning throat, I place the glass into the sink, "I have a hit out on someone, they seem to have become available now". 

Carlos glances towards the clock behind me, "At 2:30 am?"

In return I shrug my own shoulders. 

Carlos bites his lip momentarily, as if debating something. He then grabs his glass and finishes the rest of his drink. 

"Fuck it, not like I was going to be getting any sleep tonight anyway", he says standing from his seat twirling a set of keys in his hand. 

My eyebrows furrowed as I followed him out of the kitchen. 

"I don't recall inviting you", I call out. 

"You didn't need to, I invited myself", Carlos replies. 

I catch up to him quickly, "I don't need a body guard". 

"Never said you did", he says as he opens the front door, holding it open for me.