Chapter 43 - Yours

His lips were soft against mine and I gave everything I could fathom into the kiss. I moved my lips against his ferociously. I entangled my fingers into his soft hair. I moaned into the kiss when his hands came down and grabbed my ass in a bruising grip. Sebastian took this as opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. 

Sebastian pushed his hips further into mine, pushing me further into the desk behind me. I lifted my hips and sat onto it, sending whatever important documents clattering against that was on the desk straight the floor. Not breaking the kiss once, Sebastian angled my head upwards to meet his better and kissed me until I felt as if I were about to melt into a pool of nothing. 

His hands came to my waist and he pulled me into him once more, connecting both our cores to each other. I gasped once I felt him hard and ready. 

Sebastian ripped his lips from mine and moved straight for my neck, where he began littering kisses against the skin there. I dug my nails into the skin on the back his neck when his lips met that sweet spot just under the shell of my ear. Sebastian smirked against the skin on my neck and then bit it before quickly soothing the pain with his tongue. 

I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him against my body. I moved my hips against his until I found that delicious friction. Sebastian groaned against my neck and the sound travelling down my body straight to my core. 

His grip on my waist tightened and he moved his own hips against my own. I threw my head back and moaned when he hit that sweet spot that made me almost want to crumble right there and then. 

"So fucking needy", Sebastian groaned into my ear.

 I fucking whimpered. 

What the fuck, since when did I whimper? 

What was this man doing to me? 

I dug my nails deeper into his skin, "Shut up, asshole". 

The next thing I felt was the sharp tip of my dagger dragging across my chest, down the crevice of my boobs. Sebastian planted a few more kisses across my neck before breaking away from my skin once more and looked down at where he was moving the blade across my skin. 

He smirked as he used the knife to drag down the neckline of my shirt, exposing more of my cleavage to him. 

The hand that he still hand my waist began to move towards the hemline on my shirt, which he began playing with. He slightly raised it, before his blue eyes looked with mine holding a question behind them. 

My heart was racing against my chest when I nodded. 

Sebastian quickly pulled my shirt over my head and groaned as he looked over my lacy, black bra. He then started dragging my dagger back across the bare skin of my stomach and chest. The cool metal tip sent shivers down my spine. 

"Look at you, so needy for me. I bet you would let me do almost anything I wanted to you", he whispered into the breath of air that separated the both of us. 

The air in my lungs seemed to have ceased, along with my ability to speak, as I felt myself become slowly entranced with the man before. 

Shit. 

It has never been like this before. Not even when we were younger. 

It was so fucking consuming. 

I needed it all. 

I needed him, even if I didn't want to. 

This time he dug the blade a little bit the deeper into my skin. I gasped when I felt my skin begin stinging, the dagger leaving a trail of crimson in its path. My own blood mixing in with the blood of my victims.